Plans; Goals

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Those flowers, they are white chrysanthemums..”

 

Si Jin talked to Mo Yeon while he’s sitting down, with Hee Jin on his lap, playing with her toy. Mo Yeon, on the other hand, takes the flower bouquet that Si Jin brought to put it in a vase.

 

“I know what kind of flower is this Yoo Si Jin-ssi, no need to tell me.” Mo Yeon starts to arrange the flowers.

“I know it, but do you know what those flowers mean?” He keeps replying her.

“I don’t know and i don’t really care.”

Mo Yeon coldly replies and after she arranges the flower she went to her room to change her clothes.

 

“If you don’t care why did you put it in the vase.” Si Jin mutters and he pouts.

“Eomma likes floweellss.” 

Suddenly Hee Jin talks to her father after she’s no longer having interest with the toys in her hand.

“Really?” Si Jin smiles, his instinct is right, giving her flowers is one of the best decision he’s ever made.

“Nee appaa, that’s why we have that vase”.

“Aaaa, so she can put the flowers that she buys there.”

“Anniii.” Hee Jin shakes her head.

“Waeyo?”

“Eomma nevel buy flowell.”

“But Hee Jin said eomma likes flower?”

“Neee, eomma likes flowelll but eomma nevel buy flowelll”

 

Si Jin still puzzles with his daughter’s remarks, however, Hee Jin suddenly decides to drop the bomb.

 

“Eommaa nevel buy floweell because Young Jae samchoon always give eommaa flowels!” 

Hee Jin smiles to him, she looks excited but the fact that her mother, Kang Mo Yeon, his Mo Yeon gets flowers from another man.

 

Si Jin’s face turns sour.

 

“Yo..young jae samchon gives eomma flowers?” He knows he already heard what she said, but once again, he just wants to make sure.

“Ne appaaa, yellow flowell, pinkk flowell, pulpel flowell, Young Jae samchon likes to give eomma flowellll!”

Hee Jin happily explains to her father, she doesn’t notice the change in Si Jin’s face

 

Dammit! That punk!

 

Just after that, Mo Yeon gets out from her room.

 

Si Jin puts Hee Jin on her seat while the child looks at her father in confused.

 

“Hee Jin says that man likes to give you flowers?.” He stands in front of Mo Yeon, with a face full of questions.

“Yepp, and he tells me also about the meaning and stuff, so that’s why i told you i know what kind of flower that you gave me.”

“But..but why did you receive flowers from him?”

“Why i can’t, he’s a friend anyway.”

“But he’s just a friend, why he should give you flowers?”

 

Mo Yeon takes a deep breath because she knows Si Jin is being jealous, although for her this is quite new also since on those days when they’re still together, a jealous Si Jin was kind of impossible.

 

“Hee Jin-ahh, eomma and appa will talk a bit outside, is it okay?”

Mo Yeon smiles at her daughter who’s currently still looking at them.

 

“Nee eomma, Hee Jin will just sit hellee and playy.” The girl nods and smiles to her mother.

 

“That’s my girl, wait okay, just a moment.”

 

Then Mo Yeon grabs Si Jin’s hand and takes him outside of her apartment, she closes the door before she talks to him.

 

“Is it wrong to give flowers to a friend.”

“I never give flowers to my friend.”

“But your friend is only Dae Young, and yes, you never give him flowers, and you even never give flowers to your girlfriend.” Mo Yeon said sarcastically.

“But..but i give you flowers now.”

“But i’m not your girlfriend anymore, Yoo Si Jin-ssi.”

 

Si Jin closes his eyes for a moment before he looks at Mo Yeon again.

 

“I don’t like when you receive flowers from that man.”

“Well, if you don’t like it, that’s your choice, not mine.” 

Mo Yeon thinks that their conversation will have no end so she decides to walk off, but Si JIn holds her hand.

 

“If you like flowers, i will give it to you every day, just, don’t receive flowers anymore from that guy.”

“I don’t think i can do that, he’s a friend, a very good friend of mine..”

“THEN I’LL BE YOUR FRIEND, i might no longer be your boyfriend, but i’ll be your friend, a good friend, a best friend, anyone, i’ll be anything that you want me to be.”

Si Jin cuts her off, his voice is serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter