Him and Her

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mo Yeon-ahh, i’ll be there in 20 minutes, sorry, the traffic is just bad.”

“Haha, gwenchanna Myeong Ju-yaa, i got a nice spot here and the coffee is amazing.”

“See, you like it already, okay, see you!”

“See you!”

 

 

Kang Mo Yeon puts down her phone and she continues to knit something while she’s waiting for her friend. At the age of twenty-seven, she is now living in Seoul and works as an Assistant Manager at one of the department stores near Gangnam area.

For someone who grew up only with her grandmother, Mo Yeon, of course, has grown to be a very beautiful and hardworking girl. Her best friend is Yoon Myeong Ju, they’ve been very close since they were in elementary school, Myeong Ju is like Mo Yeon’s big sister, she always protects Mo Yeon especially during those days she got bullied just because she doesn’t have mom and dad.

Mo Yeon always feels so grateful for Myeong Ju and so does she, their friendship is the one that she cherishes the most.

 

 

She is still focusing on her work when she feels someone taps her.

 

“You are so serious Mo Yeon-ah, i’m here already and you are not noticing? tsk tsk tsk”

 

Mo Yeon looks up at her best friend and she smiles.


“Mianne Myeong Ju-ya, i just want to finish this sooner since his birthday is coming.”

 

Myeong Ju took a deep breath.

 

“You are too kind for him Mo Yeon-ah..”

 

“No, i’m not.”

 

“I mean, ufff your boyfriend, he’s just..how to say it..cold?”

 

Mo Yeon chuckles and she puts down the hand gloves that she’s been knitting, yes, she wants to make personal hand gloves for her boyfriend as his birthday present, since she knows he will need it.

 

“Well, he’s not, Si Jin is just different from your Dae Young.”

 

“urgghh i know, i know, but i mean, you’ve been together for six years, and even you guys have been living together for these past four years, let me ask you, how many times he said he loves you? or give you flowers? or treat you a nice dinner for your anniversary, ommo his gift for your last birthday was a financial book wasn’t it? Mo Yeon-ah..c’mon.”

 

Mo Yeon smiled at Myeong Ju, she knows her best friend doesn’t hate her boyfriend, she is just being Myeong Ju, a friend who always cares for her and she will do the same for Myeong Ju.

 

 

Yoo Si Jin is her boyfriend, a long time boyfriend, he was her senior back in junior high school. Yoo Si Jin is a very smart guy, to be precise, he’s a genius, he finished his master degree when he’s just 22 and now he’s working in a King Sejong Research Institute, the best science institution in South Korea.

 

They met again back when Mo Yeon was still in college, during her summer break she did an internship at an office near his workplace and they accidentally meet during lunch break.

 

She always know Yoo Si Jin is different than any other guys, he’s smart but he doesn’t have a good social skill, that’s why he’s very straightforward and honest, and that somehow is the one that makes Mo Yeon likes him.

 

She was so sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter