With(out) You Pt. 1

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Mo Yeon has to deal with two people this weekend.

 

First, she has to deal with Yoo Hee Jin, her daughter who’s been asking her about another baby, and after a lot of sugar coated words come out from , finally she can make her daughter understand that a baby doesn’t come out easily just like that, it takes a lot of effort and hardwork(?), well basically she explained to her that Hee Jin has to be a big girl first before she can have a baby brother and sister, and she promises Hee Jin that when the right time comes, she will give Hee Jin what she wants.

I can’t believe i manage to explain those stuff to a three-year-old and she understands!!, good job Kang Mo Yeon!

 

Second, she has to deal with another Yoo, who is none other than Yoo Si Jin. After hearing that his child wants a baby, of course being a man as he is, he keeps sending a signal to his girlfriend that he’s so ready and willing to “help” her to fulfill their child’s request.

 

“You know i can help to make Hee Jin’s wish comes true right?”

“Say that one again i’ll move you to the couch!”

“urrgghh so scary Kang Mo Yeon!”

 

Si Jin and Mo Yeon are lying down on the bed after they spent the entire day going around Seoul with their daughter, it’s Sunday so the five of them went to a lot of places to enjoy the weekend. Somewhere around the afternoon, Myeong Ju and Dae Young went on separate ways to the hospital for Myeong Ju’s maternity yoga class (Mo Yeon laughed really hard after she found out her best friend forced her husband to follow her to this yoga class every Sunday), while the three of them continue to visit some places around Seoul.

Hee Jin was so happy to experience the whole day playing with her parents, she had a blast and that’s also the reason why she slept early.

 

Dae Young and Myeong Ju already prepared two beds inside the guest room for the little family, although at first Si Jin said he could go to his old apartment, but the idea was soon rejected by his best friend.

Dae Young said it’s been a while since they had this kind of weekend and it will be great if the five of them could spend it together.

 

So Hee Jin is now sleeping peacefully while holding her favorite plush toys in a smaller bed near her parent’s.

 

“It’s not like that Si Jin-ah, you know right i still want to give Hee Jin all the love and attention that she needed? i think i’ve told you before.”

Mo Yeon rests her head on his chest while his right arms circling her small body, giving her a warm embrace.

“I know baby, sorry, i’m just teasing you.” He kisses the top of her head and she just sights.

“Tsk, lately i think you like to tease me, a lot!” Mo Yeon pouts.

“Hahaha, maybe because you are getting more adorable each and everyday day?”

“Uuughh stop teasing me, i’m already a mother of one, and not in my twenties anymore so don’t use ‘adorable’ for me, it doesn’t suit me at all.”

 

Si Jin tilts his head while looking at Mo Yeon’s face, then he smirks.

 

“Hmm, you are indeed an adorable thirty-year-old mother of one..” 

“Yaaaaa!”

 

Mo Yeon slaps his shoulder gently, feeling annoyed by her boyfriend’s answer she decides to turn her body against his, however right in that moment, Si Jin pulls her closer and nuzzled her neck.

 

“So, what’s our plan tomorrow baby?”

“Hospital and back to Busan.” She answers shortly.

 

One of the reasons why Mo Yeon takes a day off this Monday and still in Seoul is because she has to bring Hee Jin to a children hospital for a routine examination every six months up un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter