Night Time

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did..did i just sneeze?

 

Si Jin freeze, his left hand is still hanging near his nose, his brain is still processing what just happened some seconds ago..

 

“APPPAAAA!!”

 

Suddenly a loud yet cheerful voice can be heard from the phone, and Hee Jin’s cute face is already filling almost the entire screen, when she heard her father’s voice, she immediately ran and climbed to where Myeong Ju is and she automatically looking for her dad on the screen.

 

“Appaaaaa??”

 

She is still calling her dad, and at that time Mo Yeon is already back to her senses, she tries to hide Si Jin’s totally loud and audible sneeze with her lies.

 

“Aaaahh..i think i forgot to turn off the tv..”

“You don’t have a television in your room, Kang Mo Yeon..”

 

Myeong Ju replied coldly, meanwhile Hee Jin is already seated on her lap, and she keeps calling her father.

 

“So Kang Mo Yeon, why there is a male voice in your room?” Myeong Ju looks at Mo Yeon suspiciously and her best friend gulps.

 

“Immmoo that’s Hee Jin appaa voicee! Appaaa?? Appppa”

 

Hee Jin keeps calling him and Si Jin is now torn apart between not answering to his child’s cute calling or just let everything revealed by showing his face on the phone.

Meanwhile, Dae Young who wants to take Hee Jin back to the bed enters the room and approaches Myeong Ju and the child.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon, can i ask you one more time, who is that?”

“Apppaaaa Hee Jin is helleee, apppaaa..”

 

Oh forget about this, i don’t care my princess needs me.

 

Si Jin stands up from his seated and walks towards Mo Yeon, while she keeps sending a silent signal to him, basically her face is showing a clear message for Si Jin to stay put, but Si Jin decides to answer his child’s call, basically he doesn’t want to let her sad or disappointed.

He’s seated next to Mo Yeon, slowly hugs her from behind, which Mo Yeon can’t respond because she’s too overwhelmed with what’s happening, and now Si Jin is showing his face to the phone.

 

“Hii Princesssss.” Si Jin is grinning happily and Hee Jin, after seeing her daddy is there, she’s becoming so excited.

 

“Apppaaa!!! I miss youuu!!” 

 

“I miss you too princess, be nice to your samchon and imo, okay?” Si Jin looks at her daughter lovingly.

 

“Nee, appaa!”

 

“HEOL.”

Seo Dae Young who’s now can see the entire phone screen is shocked with the appearance of his best friend, and Myeong Ju on the other hand only take a deep breath.

 

“M..Myeong..Ju..yaa..i..i will…explain..to you..to..tomor..tomorrow..”

Mo Yeon swears she feels her tongue was glued to her lips since it’s hard for her to speak with the intense glare from Myeong Ju.

 

“You better be, Kang Mo Yeon.”

 

Then Myeong Ju turned off the call.

 

——

 

“AWW…AWW..MO YEON-AHHH”

“YOU PABOOO, PABOO!”

“Ommoo stopp slapping my arms, ommoo Mo Yeon, baby, sweetheart..stop itt stappphhh!!”

“No, you pabbooo! how come they said you are a genius huh? you pabooo!”

“Loveeee it hurts, babee, honeyy…ommoo, stoppp.”

 

Mo Yeon keeps slapping Si Jin’s arms to channeling her frustration for this guy.

 

How come he suddenly sneeze that loud when i literally told him to shut up, aisshh, what should i do when i meet Myeong Ju tomorrow??

 

Si Jin who’s still being slapped by his girlfriend finally decided to stop her (not so painful) assault to his arms, so he does what he can do best, hugging her tightly.

 

“What are you doing Yoo Si Jin? Let me go!”

“Nooo!”

“Let me go, or umppppphhhhh”

 

He kisses her and roll their body so now he’s hovering above her, and Mo Yeon is now hitting his chest.

 

“i can’t believe you sneeze when i told you to shut up! uurghh i hate you hate you!”

“No, you don’t, you love me!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter