A secret

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What did he say?

 

Mo Yeon is shocked when Si Jin suddenly asks Young Jae to talk to him.

 

“Do you want to talk to me?” The tall man smiles timidly to Si Jin.

“Yes, i think we should talk, Lee Young Jae-ssi.”

 

Young Jae laughs a little,

 

“Well, trust me, i really really want to talk to you as well, but i need to go somewhere tonight, so, how about this friday?”

Young Jae looks at his watch, it’s already 5.15 PM.

“You don’t have to talk about anything to him Young Jae-ssi.” 

Mo Yeon cuts their conversation, and Si Jin looks at her.

“No, it’s okay Mo Yeon-ssi.”

Then he walks closer to Si Jin and whispers  “Because at the end of the day, this man has to know one important thing, and i believe i’m the only one who has to do it.”

 

Mo Yeon holds Young Jae’s hand and of course, Si Jin flinches when he sees that, he can feel his blood boils.

 

“You don’t need to..”

“Gwenchanna, okay Si Jin-ssi, this friday, 5PM sharp, at that nearby coffe shop, see you there, and bye Mo Yeon-ssi.”

Young Jae bids goodbye but before that he winks at Mo Yeon, and she replies him with a smile

Si Jin widens his eyes when he sees what that tall man is doing.

 

“Did..did he just wink at you? YA!” He’s about to stop Young Jae but Mo Yeon stops him.

“Ommo, what are you doing Si Jin-ssi.”

“Of course to stop that guy, how dare he winked at you like that!”

“It’s his eyes, you can’t blame him!”

 

Mo Yeon walks inside her apartment, feeling annoyed by Si Jin’s behavior, she feels like he’s turning into a big jealous baby and well, it’s cute but c’mon, she already has a daughter, she can’t afford to take care another baby, although this baby is already 31 years old.

Si Jin walks behind her, he’s also annoyed by the fact that another guy walks his Mo Yeon home, if she wants a company she could’ve asked him, he would be glad to go to her office and pick her up, he lives next door anyway so, if she wants to talk about efficiency, he’s also a great option.

Wait, an option? HELL NO, i want to be her one and only, not an option! Si Jin scolds himself.

 

Mo Yeon opens her bedroom and smiles when she sees her daughter still peacefully sleeping and she’s hugging something that Mo Yeon hasn’t seen.

“Did you buy her that?” She looks at the man who’s standing behind her.

“Yes, i did.”

 

Mo Yeon closes the bedroom door and asks Si Jin to sit with her in her living room.

 

“So, where did you guys go today?”

 She decides to talk about her daughter’s day rather than continue asking this jealous brat about his feeling, which she’s sure he will be sulking more and more once she starts asking him about what he’ll gonna do to Young Jae.

 

“We went to some places..well we went to the park nearby, but i realized that Hee Jin doesn’t like outdoor activities that much, and instead of playing with the kids there, she asked me a lot about why the wind blew from a certain direction and stuff.”

 

Mo Yeon chuckles, yep, that’s typical Hee Jin, she remembers when they went to the beach, instead of making a sand castle, her daughter asked her why did the sand feels different once it hits the water, and If the sea water is salty, how those fishes can survive.

 

“Well, i can’t blame her, since her dad is exactly like that.”

 

Si Jin smiles, he always likes whenever Mo Yeon refers him as Hee Jin’s dad, although they’re not technically together anymore (he reminds himself that this status has to be changed as soon as possible), but he feels some kind of possessiveness that he’s proud of.

 

“So, because i saw her getting bored, then i took her…to the library.”

“Libraryyy?”

“Yes, i know that Busan has some great libraries so i took her to the nearest library, they have kids section as well, and you have to see her reaction when she saw those books, it looked like she’s in Candyland or something.”

“I can imagine, once i brought her to a science fair, and she’s so happy there.”

“Reallly?”

“Yes, that’s why the plush toys that you bought her, remind me of that science fair!”

“Oh yeahh, before we left the library she saw that and asks me if she can buy that, well, of course, i said yes.”

“Hahhaaha, but those plush toys are cute.”

“Yepp, the cashier told Hee Jin they called the toys Chemical brothers”

“Jinjja? that’s pretty cute.”

 

They’re lost in their conversation about Hee Jin, and they don’t realize that they’re getting closer and closer with each other, previously both of them seated a bit far from one another and know they technically seated next to each other with Si Jin leans into her, invading her personal space.

Seconds later, Mo Yeon realizes this, and she suddenly moves away from Si Jin, and Si Jin knows what she’s trying to do and he abruptly stops her, he holds her hand because he doesn’t want her to move away.

 

“Si Jin-ssi..i’m sorry, we can’t..i can’t” She pulls her hand away from him.

“But, until when Mo Yeon-ah?”

“Until i can forgive you.”

She stands up and decides to go to her room, wake Hee Jin up since it’s time for dinner.

 

Si Jin just sits there, feeling down, he knows that he’s trying his best to get her forgiveness, but he also feels insecure, especially when he sees Lee Young Jae.

He must admit Lee Young Jae has everything th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter