Support

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You WHAT??” 

 

SI Jin stops munching the blueberry muffin that he just ordered. He even can feel a tiny bit of that muffin jumps from his mouth due to his shock.

 

Young Jae sits back to his seat with his arms in his pocket smirking.

“Well, maybe you have a problem with your hearing, let me tell you once again Si Jin-ssi, if you think that Mo Yeon and I could involve in some sort of romantic relationship, you are totally wrong because i don’t like girls.”

 

“You..don’t..like…girls..?”

“Uuff i think this will be easier but, saying in korean is a bit difficult, so let me use english, Yes, I am gay.”

 

Si Jin eyes widen, he didn’t see this coming, like c’mon, this almost perfect man in front of him who could literally just smile to a girl and she could fall head over heels with him instantly, doesn’t like girls?

 

HE DOESN’T LIKE GIRLS????

 

Young Jae studies Si Jin’s face, he knew this would happen since in South Korea it’s still pretty taboo to tell people that you are gay, but seeing this genius man goes silent in a second is funny for him.

 

“Helloo Yoo Si Jin-ssi..are you still here?”

“But..but you gave Mo Yeon flowers..you..you are nice to her..”

“I’m just a gay guy, not an alien or something, and Did Mo Yeon tell you that i work for a department which one of its duty is to distribute and sell flowers to big department stores in Busan? So of course i have an access to get pretty leftover flowers and i can give it to my friend, and since your Mo Yeon loves flowers, so there, i’m being a good friend.”

“But..i..you..”

Si Jin can’t say anything since his mind is still everywhere, processing all of this information.

 

“What? because i’m too manly to be someone who likes men?”

 

Si Jin suddenly feels shivers all over his body.

 

“But..you..don’t..like..me, OR DO YOU LIKE ME??” He swears he will go back to Antartica if Young Jae says yes (but of course he will forcefully bring Mo Yeon and Hee Jin with him).

 

Young Jae laughs again, “Of course nooo silly, i have someone i love already, and it’s not you, well, you are a pretty good looking for my standard, but i don’t want to compete with Mo Yeon.”

 

Si Jin scratches his head, one part of him feels weird, but another part of him feels extremely relieved with this fact.

 

“So, you are not my competition to get back to Mo Yeon.”

“Oh Gosh no, but if you hurt Mo Yeon, i won’t play nice, Si Jin-ssi.”

“mmm this is stil weird for me.”

“I know, even Mo Yeon warns me so many times not to do this, not to tell you about my secret, but i think i have to, so there’s no misunderstanding between us.”

“Thank you, and thank you so much for your effort, i’m not good at this but i know it wasn’t easy for you to be this honest.”

 

Yes, Si Jin admits that Young Jae is indeed a brave man, being honest about this issue is still a very taboo thing to do especially in South Korea, mostly they won’t admit it, but, if Si Jin could gave a standing ovation to this man in front of him, he would’ve done it already.

 

“But, Young Jae-ssi, why did you do this?”

“Why?”

“Yes why? i mean, this topic that we’re talking about is very sensitive and frankly speaking we are not even friends, we barely know each other and yet you trust me.”

 

Young Jae smirks, and he sips a tiny bit of his coffee.

 

“I do this for Mo Yeon…and Hee Jin..”

 

“For both of them?”

 

“Yep, i’m not sure whether Mo Yeon already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter