Sunshine

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the next update is here! Will try to answer all of your comments somewhere in the evening (my time zone evening)

KMY’s POV

 

I knew this is a dream but it feels so real.

 

I’m back to my old apartment in Seoul, our apartment.

 

I close my eyes feeling so sleepy and i hear someone is coming, without opening my eyes i know that someone is him.

 

Yoo Si Jin, my Yoo Si Jin.

 

I smell his manly fragrance, it’s getting closer and closer, i try to open my eyes to welcome him, but they’re just too heavy, and then, there i feel it, his kiss on my forehead, so gentle, and warm.

 

I smile to him, feeling happy and loved.

 

I try to open my eyes once again but they’re still so heavy.

 

Well, at the end this is just a dream, so nothing is real, not even this kiss.

 

You need to wake up Kang Mo Yeon, 

 

because this is just a dream.

 

——

 

KMY’s POV end

 

 

 

“i..i..am..i’m sorry Mo Yeon-ah..i don’t..ohh crap.” 

Si Jin doesn’t know how to deliver his apology when he saw Mo Yeon’s eyes were wide open after he kissed her, “secretly”.

While he’s still in his panic mode, on the other hand, Mo Yeon only lying there, without saying a word, her eyes are still open, looking at Si Jin who’s now trying his best to apologize to her.

 

“I..i thought..you you are sleeping..and..and i was..i..please don’t mad at me..pleaseee.” 

 

His eyes are scared, he is afraid if Mo Yeon will be very upset to him and he will lose another chance to win her heart, well, after all, it was a jerk move from him, kissing her without her permission, when she was sleeping.

 

“I know i’m wrong, this is my fault, i didn’t ask your permission, i..i was a jerk, i couldn’t help it..i..”

 

Si Jin stops his panic explanation when he sees Mo Yeon’s eyes getting red and wet as if she’s about to cry.

 

“Mo..Mo Yeon, are you crying?” He’s shocked when those tears start to form in the corner of her beautiful eyes.

 

Mo Yeon blinks and she wipes the tears away, immediately she tries to sit down and get up from his bed.

 

“I need to make breakfast.” 

 

She just said that and goes away, seconds later he hears his front door opens and closes again, Mo Yeon is already going out from his apartment, leaving him speechless without saying anything about their kiss.

 

“Apppaaa…whele eomma go?”

 

Si Jin looks at his side of the bed, his daughter already there with her wide eyes, she’s looking at the door when Mo Yeon left the room. He clears his throat before smiling to Hee Jin.

 

“Aaa, eomma is going to make us a delicious breakfast.” Si Jin gets up and lifts Hee Jin up, his daughter giggles.

 

“Jinjjaaa? maybe eommaa knows hee jin is hunglyy ne appa?” She touches her tiny belly and makes a circle on it.

 

“Hahhaa yes princess, let’s go to your house, eomma is waiting.”

 

I hope she’s waiting for me too.

 

——

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

I ran to my house as soon as i woke up, after he kissed me.

 

I feel my cheeks burning, i swear i stayed a bit more he could see my face turned bright red.

 

Shocked is an understatement because i thought it was just a dream when i felt his warm lips on me, at that time when i opened my eyes.

 

Last night when i saw him being sick like that, my heart squeezed uncomfortably, i was sad when i saw him at that state, being vulnerable and helpless.

 

I know for these past few weeks after we met, i was being selfish, i kept building walls around me to protect myself from anything, anyone that can hurt me and my daughter, i built those walls to be away from him, emotionally, because just by thinking being attached to him once again still scares me.

 

Those “what ifs” kept coming to my mind everyday, every time i try to open my heart again to him.

 

Yes, i am selfish and a coward, i’m still afraid to admit that i still love him, i still want him, and i still want us.

 

I make things so complicated for myself, even though the answer is simple.

 

I make things so complicated for him, even though he is the answer that i’m looking for.

 

I make things so complicated for us, even though our love is the answer that we need.

 

That’s why when he kissed me, all of these emotions burst out from my body, a wave of realizations that i still really really love him.

 

I still love Yoo Si Jin.

 

Oh, Kang Mo Yeon, you need to make up your mind.

 

KMY’s POV end

 

——

 

Si Jin silently helping Mo Yeon to arrange the table for breakfast, while he keeps looking at her but he doesn’t have the courage to say anything since he’s one hundred percent sure that she is really really REALLY mad at him.

 

Okay she gives me this silent treatment, it’s better rather than she kicks me out from her apartment, or kicks me out from her life, gosh, hell no.

 

He shivers when he thinks the worst that could happen between them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter