The Truth is

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“38.5 degree..ommo Si Jin-ah you have a fever, should i call a doctor?” Mo Yeon looked at the thermometer with wide eyes

“No, i just need to sleep.” Si Jin snuggled back to the comfort of his bed.

“Tsk, don’t be stubborn Si Jin-ah, it’s pretty high.” Mo Yeon sighed and touched Si Jin’s burning forehead.

“It’s a common thing for me, you should’ve known that.” He kept replying her although he already closed his eyes, feeling sleepy because of the medicine he just took.

“I know you always get sick when the weather is like this.” She looked outside, it’s raining heavily.

“hmmmm..that’s why don’t worry too much”

“But, i’m your girlfriend, and worry about you is like my nature..” She pouted.

Si Jin pulled her suddenly and now she’s lying on the bed with her head against his chest.

“Just sleep here, don’t talk anymore, my head hurts..” Si Jin caressed her back.

“ufff i never win against you, but if by tomorrow your body is still burning, i’ll call 119* immediately.” She looked at his face

“Hmmm” Si Jin circled both of his arms around her body, his head might be hurting but hugging Kang Mo Yeon like this brings a lot of peacefulness to his sick body.

 

He was about to sleep when suddenly he felt Mo Yeon poking and pinching his cheek.

 

“Mo Yeon-ah..just go to sleep..don’t do that..”

 

*pokes*

 

“Mo Yeon-ah..”

 

*pokes*

 

Si Jin opens his eyes to warn his girlfriend but he’s greeted by a little girl with big doe eyes looking straight at him, and her tiny finger is the one who’s been poking his cheek.

 

“Mo..Ye..on?”

 

The little girl gasps when she realizes the man already wake up.

 

“Eommaaa, youll chinggu ahjussi wake upppp!”

“Hee Jin-ahh, what did eomma tell you? just leave him, he’s still sleeping.” She hears her mother’s voice from the kitchen.

“But but eommaa, ahjussi is not sick anymolll.” The little girl keeps looking at Si JIn who’s now fully awake and staring at her with a smile.

 

“Hi princess..” His heart warms when he looks at her, she literally inherits Mo Yeon’s beautiful face, with those big doe eyes.

 

“Eo..eommaaa, this ahjussi calll hee jinn plinnssseesss.”

 

Si Jin can hear Mo Yeon approaching them.

 

“Hee Jinna, breakfast is ready, c’mon my love, just let ahjussi sleep first, he had fever last night, maybe he’s still sick..”

 

Mo Yeon looks at Si Jin.

 

“Yoo Si Jin-ssi, you can sleep here if you’re still not feeling well.”

 

Fever? Oh Yes, now Si Jin remembers, yesterday after he hugged Mo Yeon and said I’m sorry for God knows how many times, he suddenly felt his body was burning.

Did i just pass out? He feels like he wants to slap himself, he sits down immediately, he’s still processing everything, he’s sleeping on the couch with a cold towel on his forehead.

But last night i hugged Mo Yeon on our bed..was it just a dream?

He sighs upon realizing that he (again) had a dream about those old days when they’re still living together.

Another very very cruel dream.

 

“I’m..i’m okay now, i’m just hungry.” He looks at her.

 

“Alright, i prepare breakfast for you too, you can join us.”

 

Si Jin nods.

 

He stands up and follows Mo Yeon to her dining table, she puts Hee Jin on her chair.

 

“I’ll go grab something, just wait here okay?” She smiles at her little girl.

 

“Ne eomma.”

 

Si Jin looks at the food on the table, Mo Yeon’s homemade breakfast, the one that he’s been missing so badly.

 

He’s still looking at the food in front of him when suddenly Hee Jin gives him her bowl.

 

“Ahjussi..you mustt be hunggllyy, you can take Hee jinn’s fishh..” She smiles at him.

 

“Mwo..?”

 

“Nee..you can have it..eomma made nice fish..” She’s about to spoon a fish from her bowl and give it to him when Mo Yeon comes.

 

“HEE JIN-AAHH, you have to eat your fish, don’t give it to ahjussi..”

 

“but....eommaa youll chinggu ahjussi maybe hungllyyy.” She pouts.

 

Mo Yeon smiles.

 

“Well, if he’s hungry he can have another food that eomma cooks, besides…this ahjussi also hates eating fish..”

 

Si Jin nods without saying anything.

 

“Jinjjaaa? ahjussi also hates fish?? likee Hee Jinn? uaaaa” She looks at him in awe.

 

“Ne..ne..i hate..eating fish..” Si Jin smiles at the little girl.

 

“Ahjussi, we can be chinggu, since ahjussi dont like fish alsoo..because all of heejin’s chingu likes fish, eomma also likes fish, even young 

Jae samchon likes fish, but hee jin not.” The girl still pouting.

 

Mo Yeon sighs at the view in front of her.

 

“Okay Hee Jin-ah, time to eat your breakfast, Young Jae samchon will come here to play outside with you today.”

 

“Jinjjaa eommaaa? eomma will come also?” The girl smiles happily.

 

“Eomma needs to talk with this ahjussi for a while then eomma will join you guys. So, finish your breakfast okay?”

 

“Nee eeommmaaa!!” Hee Jin now happily eats her breakfast. well, sometimes she winches when she has to eat the fish but she happily finishes it.

 

“Who..who’s this Young Jae samchon?” Si Jin puts down his chopsticks and look at Mo Yeon directly, his heart feels uneasy.

 

“He’s one of the neighbors.” Mo Yeon replies him coldly, just before he replies back he hears the doorbell rings.

 

Mo Yeon stands up and walk to the door then open it, there he is, a tall, good-looking man smiles at Mo Yeon.

 

“Good Morning Kang Mo Yeon-ssi.”

 

“Young Jae-ssi, you’re early, we still have our breakfast.”

 

“Yeah, it’s Saturday, don’t have anything to do in the morning, so here i am, anyway,hey, your hair looks good!”

 

“Well, i just wash my hair, so maybe that’s why.”

 

They laugh together, and Si Jin can feel the uneasiness in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter