Be With You Pt. 2

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myeong Ju has just finished taking a warm shower that she needed, now she’s seated on her side of the bed after she put some skincare for her face.

She is about to grab something when she hears her phone beeps, a message just comes in, from her best friend.

That’s weird, usually, Mo Yeon never texts me at this hour. 

Then she opens the message and she gasps loudly, too loud since her husband who’s still in his makeshift office can hear that, and of course being a husband of a pregnant woman who’s now on her last trimester, he gets alerted and runs right away to their bedroom.

 

“Yeobboo, what is it? is everything alright?”

“Da..Dae Young-ahh..”

“Wae? what’s wrong?”

Myeong Ju shows her phone and there it is, a picture of someone’s hand with a ring on the finger.

“That wuss just proposed to Mo Yeon, ommoo Dae Young-ah. I don’t know why but i’m so happy.”

Dae Young chuckles after hearing that news, he shakes his head.

Aiggoo that pabo, finally he did it.

“Me too yeobo, me too.”

 

—-

 

“How many people are you sharing that picture with? a hundred?”

Si Jin takes a peek at Mo Yeon’s phone and the girl just slaps his shoulder gently.

“It’s just Myeong Ju and Young Jae, ufff.”

“Sorry baby, i’m just kidding, but gosh, that ring looks perfect for you.”

 

He takes her hand and staring at the ring which is adoring her finger, perfect, so perfect. 

Mo Yeon is looking at her hand again, still mesmerized by the beauty of the ring that her boyfriend, now fiancé gave her.

 

“Where did you buy this ring Si Jin-ah? and when?”

“Mmmm..some months ago.”

“Some months ago? but was it when we were..”

Si Jin gives her a peck suddenly to stop her from saying the things he always hates to hear.

“Yes i bought it during that time.”

“But..but wasn’t it too early? like what if it’s..mmpphh”

Again, Si Jin shuts up with his kiss, this time is longer.

“Because since then i know i want to marry you Mo Yeon-ah, and please stop saying what if, because it’s not happening and it will never happen, okay?”

She smiles and nods, everything is still feeling so surreal for her. Si Jin is about to kiss her again when suddenly he feels someone is tapping him.

 

“Apppaaaa…”

He turns his back and there she is, his adorable little princess still hugging her plush toys, her eyes still sleepy.

After the proposal (and some heated kissing time), they managed to accompany Hee Jin until the child slept, then they decided to go to the living room to talk about a lot of things, basically planning about their wedding day and Si Jin also asked Mo Yeon to meet his mother somewhere on the weekend.

They didn’t realize that their daughter woke up and searching for them since usually, she’s sleeping with Mo Yeon or both of them.

 

Si Jin stands up then kneel down to face Hee Jin.

 

“Hey princess, Hee Jin can’t sleep?” He lifts Hee Jin up and kisses her cheek.

The little girl nods while her tiny hand rubbing her eyes, signaling that she’s actually still sleepy.

“Hee Jin wants to sleep with eomma and appaa, but eomma and appa not thelleee..”

She points out the bedroom.

“Ohh sweetheart, i’m sorry, eomma and appa are still talking about something, that’s why we are here, Hee Jin must be lonely nee?”

Mo Yeon takes Hee Jin from Si Jin and she gently puts the girl to sleep comfortably within her arms, and Hee Jin puts her head on Mo Yeon’s chest, she snuggles closer to her mom then she closes her eyes.

 

“Aiggo, Mr. Yoo i think our baby misses us, let’s go to sleep, it’s late already.”

Mo Yeon stands up and she carefully places Hee Jin’s head near the crook of her neck and just by hearing her steady breathing, she knows that her child is back to her dreamland.

Both of them proceed to the bedroom and place the child back to the bed.

“I think we need to find a bigger place for us, we can’t sleep together on a queen size bed forever, Mo Yeon-ah.”

 

You, me, Hee Jin and our future babies  definitely need a bigger house than this. 

 

——

 

Mo Yeon and Si Jin are preparing the table, while Hee Jin is cheerfully seated on her chair while coloring something from the book that Myeong Ju gave her.

Today they will have a guess coming to their house, and that guess is very very special for both of them.

 

 

Some days ago

 

“Actually Mo Yeon is not my wife..yet..”

Si Jin scratched the back of his head, felt nervous in explaining this kind of thing.

“You..you guys are not married, yet?”

“Yes..it’s a long story, but we are not married.”

“Is it because of us, Si Jin-ah? is it because of me and your father?”

 

Park Sol Mi looked at his son with a regret on her face, she’s afraid that maybe because of what she did in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter