chapter 2

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Are you seriously not going to say something on this,Sunggyu hyung?''Hoya pissed.The younger members were waiting for their leader response silently.

''What do you want me to say?I am sorry but I do not agree with the decision.''Sunggyu getting annoyed because since the news broke out,the members were continously throwing questions to him.

''Guys,calm down.We are not in the position to retaliate anyway.The decision was made by the higher ups in the company.We were just one of their artists.''Dongwoo tried to help Sunggyu out of his misery.

''Lets end this practice.You guys might need a new arrangement tommorrow.''Geonam offered before taking the boys to their dorm. *Geonam is INFINITE's manager*

 

''How much longer do we have to wait for him?Does he think we are his slaves?''Hoya's anger rose up.

''Woohyunssi's manager had informed me earlier that Woohyun was having his drama filming this morning so they might be a little bit late.''Geonam explained calmly to not further irritate the boys.

''You have experience acting for a few times,things sometime doesnt goes according to the plan there.So just calm your down and I hope you do not behave like this infront of Woohyunssi because remember he is still a sunbae to you in this industry.''Sunggyu added.

''Lets practice our dance routine in a row for now then we will have the new arrangement after Woohyunssi arrives.''Dongwoo ordered.

''I will play the music now.1,2,3...''Sungjong said.

 

 

''Dont you want to stop by and get something to eat?''Jungryul eyed Woohyun from the rear-view mirror concernly.

''No,I am already way off the dance practice so lets just get there.''Woohyun leaned his head against the mirror.

''But....''Jungryul sighed seeing Woohyun behaviour.

''I will buy you something after I drop you off,okay?''Jungryul refused to let the boy starved as he knew the boy had skip his dinner last night and breakfast this morning.One thing that always worried Jungryul was Woohyun's bad habit of skipping his meals.Although it was not disclosed to the public but actually Woohyun had been hospitalised for a few times because of this bad habit.

''Suit yourself.Wake me up when we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter