chapter 14

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was staring at a piece of paper in his hand.After scanning it for a while,he released a long sigh.

''Can't you arranged a more flexible schedule,hyung?''Apparently Sunggyu was looking at Woohyun's schedule for the week.

Sunggyu was extremely worried about Woohyun.The younger boy barely had enough time to rest and sleep properly.The maximum of sleep he got per day was 3 hours.

''I am sorry,Sunggyu.I have tried my best to alter it.''Geonam said.

''You are trying to kill him here.''Sunggyu placed his hands on his waist.

''Doesn't Woohyun said something about this?''Sunggyu asked Geonam,voice laced with anger and frustation.He was frustated and angry at Woohyun lack of response.

''Nothing that I heard.''Geonam replied.

''What time will he be here tonight?''INFINITE had an outdoor performance today to celebrate MNET 40 years anniversary.

''Latest 8 p.m.''Geonam told Sunggyu.

''This is bad.His special stage is at 8.30 p.m.Our performance is at 9 p.m.''Sunggyu was anxious.

''Calm down.Everything will run smoothly.''Geonam calmed the leader down.

 

 

Sunggyu was watching Woohyun special stage from backstage.He had no time to check on the younger boy as Woohyun had been called to standby the moment he entered the dressing room.Luckily,he was already wearing his stage outfit when he arrived.

Woohyun special stage ended.

Sunggyu saw Woohyun passed his mic to the staff before the unexpected happens.Woohyun dropped on his knees before Jungryul can managed to catch him.

Surprised,Sunggyu rushed to aid Jungryul.The staff had began to surround them too.

''What's wrong?''Sunggyu asked Jungryul.He saw Woohyun had his eyes closed.

''He had a high fever.''Jungryul palm Woohyun's forehead before he told Sunggyu.

''Woohyun,can you hear me?''Jungryul was checking on Woohyun consciousness.Woohyun gave a weak nod,eyes still closed.

''Is he okay?''One of the show's producer passed Sunggyu a water bottle for Woohyun.

''We need to bring him to the dressing room.''Jungryul said before he lifted Woohyun.

 

 

Everyone in the room was shocked when they saw Jungryul entered with Woohyun in his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter