chapter 16

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His phone kept on ringing for numerous times but his heart was in too much ache to bother about anything else right now.

''Hey,cutie.Wanna follow me home?''A drunk woman approached him.

Woohyun was sitting outside a secluded bar right now as the atmosphere inside the bar was too loud.A bottle of champagne in his hands.

He decided to go there as no one would recognised him as they were way too high on alcohol.No one would ask him why his pants were bloodied.No one would ask why his eyes were bloodshot.No one would give him a .

 

 

''Can you reach him,hyung?''Sunggyu asked Jungryul who was pacing in the living room.

''I am trying,Sunggyu.''Jungryul said anxiously.He was very worried about Woohyun.

''Hyung,you remember I had a cousin in the police department?Maybe I could ask him to help us to locate Woohyun's phone.''Sungyeol offered.

''Can he do it?''Sunggyu asked unsure about the favour.

''I will call him and ask.''Sungyeol replied.

''Thank you.''Sunggyu said to Sungyeol.

 

 

''Can you see him?''Jungryul asked Sunggyu.They managed to locate Woohyun's location after getting a favour from Sungyeol's cousin.

''It is dark and loud here.''They were inside the bar.

''Lets go out and see what we can do.''Jungryul pulled Sunggyu outside with him.

''Where are you,Woohyun?''Sunggyu monologue,eyes scanning every people outside the bar.

After a while,he noticed a figure hunched over by the roadside across the bar.He squinted his small eyes to get a better look at the figure.

''Hyung,I think thats Woohyun.''Sunggyu tugged Jungryul's shirt to get his attention.

''Woohyunahhh...''Jungryul increased his walking speed towards the figure.Sunggyu followed.

They both gasped when they realised the condition Woohyun was in.

''What happen...''Jungryul wanted to ask before Sunggyu quickly took off his jacket and pressed it against Woohyun's knees.

''Where did you get these cuts,Woohyun?''Sunggyu continued to press his jacket onto Woohyun's wound.

Sensing the leader's presence,Woohyun lifted up his head to face Sunggyu.His remark shocked both of them.

''I wish I could end my life.''Woohyun said before he passed out.

 

 

''How is he doing?''Jungryul had told Dr.Choi that he was bringing Woohyun to the hospital.Thus,Dr.Choi had prepared a private room for them.

''I cant say anything for sure.Where did he get all the cuts on his knees?''Dr.Choi asked.He was surprised to see Woohyun in that state.

''I dont know either.Sunggyu and I had found him outside a bar earlier.We dont know his whereabouts before that.''Jungryul told Dr.Choi.

''I am very worried about him.I think he might need to get a psychological counseling after he wakes up.''Jungryul added.

''What makes you think he needs one?''Dr.Choi was puzzled.

''He said...''Jungryul told Dr.Choi what Woohyun said before he passed out.

''I see.I will arrange an appointment for him.''Dr.Choi sighed before leaving.

 

 

Woohyun's vision blurred and he heard incoherent noises around him.It felt as if he was floating in the air.

''Woohyun,can you hear me?''He turned his eyes toward the voice but he is still in daze to recognis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter