chapter 23

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo's phone rang.He was surprised to see Jungryul picture appeared on the caller id.

''Hello,hyung.''Dongwoo answered the call.

''Dongwoo,listen to me.Mrs.Kim is coming over to meet Woohyun.She might..Hello,Dongwoo.Are you listening to me?''Jungryul asked after he got no response from the boy.

''She's here.''Jungryul heard Dongwoo said before he heard someone screaming and the call got disconnected.

 

 

''Where is he?Where is my son?How dare you guys betray me after what I did to make your career successful?''Mrs.Kim screamed for her son.

''Woohyun,come out right now!''She exclaimed.

''Please don't do this here,Mrs.Kim.''Dongwoo tried to keep Mrs.Kim away from entering Woohyun's room.The younger boys were standing in front of Woohyun's room too.

 

 

Scared of his mum screaming,Woohyun crouched in the corner of his room.Both of his hands covering his ears.

''Please go away.''Woohyun muttered lowly as his body began to trembled.

The loud noises outside the room brought back the dark memories in his mind.The memories of being alone in the chaotic emergency room after the accident.Patients were in pain while the doctors were screaming their lungs out to give out orders.

Woohyun shook his head repeatedly to get rid of the horrible memories.

''Stop.Please stop.''Woohyun said before he stared at his trembling hands.He was too lost in his memories tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter