chapter 6

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two weeks since Woohyun had finished his music promotion.The boy now had the time to join everyone for dance practice after our managers got together to arrange a better and flexible schedule for us.Maybe because of that,Dongwoo and the younger boys seemed to get closer to him except for Hoya.The dance machine hatred towards Woohyun seemed to be increasing everyday that it concerned the leader.

After Sunggyu had a talk with Jungryul,the leader felt the need to protect the younger boy from the harsh world that he seemed to live in.

 

 

FLASHBACK

The next morning after the night Woohyun had pleaded Sunggyu not to wait for him,Jungryul had called Sunggyu for a talk.Woohyun was still asleep at that time.

''Sunggyu.''Jungryul called him after he saw he emerged from the bathroom.

''Oh,hyung.Are you here to bring Woohyun to his schedule?He is still sleeping.I will wake him up for you.''Sunggyu offered.

''Wait,before that can I talk to you?''Jungryul stopped the leader.

''Talk to me?Yeah,sure.''Sunggyu aggreed.

They both then headed to the cafe across the street after Sunggyu had dress up quietly in the room in order not to wake Woohyun up.

''So,what is it you want to talk to me,hyung?''Sunggyu start the conversation after placing their coffee on the table.

''It is nothing serious just that I notice Woohyun had started to call you hyung yesterday.''Jungryul said.

''About that,I know that he is a sunbae and that I should be more respec.....''Sunggyu wanted to explained.

''Thank you.''Jungryul stated before taking a sip of his coffee.

''Excuse me,hyung.Did you just say thank you?''Sunggyu was flabbergasted.

''I believe I did.''Jungryul added.

''But why?''Sunggyu asked.

''You know Woohyun,to everyone he seems like a guy with a cold personality but trust me once you start seeing through his wall,he is just a boy with a lot of scars.''Jungryul explained.

''I kind of lost here.''Sunggyu said.

''Should I say that among everyone that I have met so far,Woohyun seems to have the most fragile heart.I believe if you say that you cant trust my words yet.''Jungryul state.

''No,in fact I believe whatever you said,hyung.Eventhough Woohyun and I had onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter