chapter 29

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Knock] [Knock]

''Mrs.Kim,may I come in?''The secretary asked politely.She was afraid to meet the CEO after she had thrown a huge fit after receiving a divorce letter.

''Are you okay?''She added after getting no reply.

Slowly,she turned the knob and pushed the door.She was surprised at the sight of the office.It's like the office had been hit by typhoon.She can't spotted her boss.

''Weird.I don't see her coming out from her.''She was about to close the door again when she saw an arm under the desk.''She screamed.

The employees outside heard the scream and rushed inside the CEO's office.

''What's wrong?''One of the employee asked.Too shocked,the poor secretary just pointed at the arm under the desk.

''Mrs.Kim.''The employee rushed to her side and asked someone nearby him to call for an ambulance.

Before he lifted her up,he saw pills scattered around her.

''Tell them.She tried to overdose herself.''He lifted her.

''They say to bring along the bottle of the drugs.''The employee that called for the ambulance said.

 

 

''What should we do now?''The secretary asked the employee that came along with Mrs.Kim to the hospital.

''I am not so sure.Can you call Woohyun or Mr.Kim?''He said.

''I have tried.None of the call are getting through.''She said.

''I have no choice but to try and call Sunggyu then.He might be with Woohyun.''He fished out his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter