chapter 8

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Are you awake,Woohyunahh?''Sunggyu asked the moment he heard Woohyun rustling on his bed.

''What time is it now?''Woohyun asked before he pulled his weak body into sitting position.

''Easy there,your body is still weak.''Sunggyu said after he saw Woohyun struggling to sit.

''I am fine.Just tell me the time now.''Woohyun said.

''Its 2 in the evening.''Sunggyu replied.

''Holy,you must be kidding me.''Woohyun groaned.

Sunggyu eyed Woohyun for a moment before he spoke.

''You know Woohyun,you shouldnt toy with your health like that.''Sunggyu adviced.

''Excuse me?''Woohyun was taken aback.

''Jungryul hyung told me that you like to skip your meals.You know how important is every meal for us idols especially when we have a very tight schedule.''Sunggyu told Woohyun.

''Its nothing that you need to be concern of.''Woohyun said before climbing down from his bed.

''What do you think you are doing right now?''Sunggyu asked when he saw Woohyun searching something from his bag.

''I am finding my phone.I have an appointment with someone later.''Woohyun fished out his phone.

''Are you being serious right now?Do you even remember how weak you are this morning?''Sunggyu was angry at the younger behaviour.Woohyun doesnt seemed to take care of his body at all.

''I do remember.In fact,I am the one suffering the pain this morning.''Woohyun was getting annoyed.

''Why are you getting so work up?Plus I am standing and talking to you in perfect condition right now.''Woohyun added.

''Perfect condition huh?Did you look yourself in the mirror?You look terribly pale with heavy eyebags under your eyes.''Sunggyu stated.

''You are a human not a robot.''Sunggyu scolded.

At Sunggyu last words,Woohyun was stunned.All this while,he had forgot about the fact that he was a human.The woman who he considered as a mum had treated him like a robot since he can remember when.

Sunggyu saw the conflicated face Woohyun had after he had scolded him.He looked like he was lost in his world.

''Woohyun,whats wrong?''Sunggyu asked,concerned about the sudden change in Woohyun's behaviour.

''Leave me alone.I dont need you or anyone advice.''Woohyun shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter