chapter 15

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Woohyun has not wake up yet?''Dongwoo asked Sunggyu when he came out from his room.

''Yeah,I told Dr.Choi to administer Woohyun some drugs to help him relax last night.''Sunggyu told Dongwoo before walking towards the refrigerator in the kitchen.

Instead of going to the ER yesterday,Woohyun had asked Dr.Choi to drop by their dorm.

''We had an interview and photoshoot later at 12 p.m.Then,another radio broadcast at 9 p.m today.''Sunggyu said after he scanned their schedule that the managers left on the refrigerator for them.

''I hope we can finish the interview and photoshoot early so that we can have some free time before the radio broadcast.''Dongwoo walked into the kitchen and took a seat on the dining table.

''I am so tired.''Dongwoo said,placing his head on the dining table.

 

 

''Boys,I am here.''Jungryul announced his presence,carrying the boys' breakfast with him.

''Is everyone already awake?''Jungryul asked Sunggyu when he spotted the two oldest member of INFINITE enjoying their morning coffee at the dining table before placing the food infront of them.

''Only we are awake.''Sunggyu told Jungryul.

''What did you buy,hyung?''Dongwoo eyed their breakfast,untempted.Since INFINITE had a comeback,they would only have chicken salad as their breakfast to maintain their body.

''Mc Donald.''Jungryul said.

''Really.''Dongwoo exclaimed happily before he quickly grabbed their breakfast.

''Woahhh...Calm your down.''Sunggyu told the excited Dongwoo.

''Why did you suddenly buy Mc Donald for us,hyung?''Eyes still on Dongwoo who was now eating the hamburger famishly.

''Come on.Arent you sick eating chicken salad every morning?Consider this as a treat.''Jungryul chuckled seeing Dongwoo behaviour.

''Moreover,Woohyun always lost his apetite after having a fever so I always buy him fast food as it was salty.''Jungryul added.

''I see.''Sunggyu took a new note on Woohyun.

 

 

INFINITE had just concluded their radio broadcast.Woohyun excused himself to go to the toilet.

When he came out from the toilet,Woohyun was surprised to see Kibum with one of the radio producer.They seemed to have a pretty heated argument.

''Kibum,whats wrong?''Woohyun called for him.

Kibum steered his head towards Woohyun.

''Mind you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter