chapter 19

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I am sorry to interrupt you,hyung but Jungryul hyung is here to bring us to our schedule.''Dongwoo cautiously said.

Sunggyu released Woohyun from his embrace and gave a nod to Dongwoo before looking at Woohyun again.

''Do you want to stay here longer?You might want to talk to Hana...''Sunggyu offered.

Woohyun shook his head.

''It's fine.I will talk to her later.''Sunggyu knew that Woohyun need some time to organise his thoughts.

 

Woohyun space out most of the time during the interview.After the interview ended,Sunggyu brought Woohyun to a secluded place to have a talk with him.

''Are you okay,Woohyun?You space out most of the time during the interview.''Sunggyu said.

''I am fine.I am sorry if I ruin the interview.''Woohyun apologised.

''I already said not to blame yourself for everything that happens.''Sunggyu sighed.

''I will ask Jungryul hyung to drop you at the dorm.Get yourself fresh up and rest.''Sunggyu said after Woohyun said nothing.

''You are not in a state to continue working right now.''Sunggyu added.

''Thank you,hyung.''Woohyun said,accepting the offer.He was feeling grateful because he can have some time alone for awhile.

 

Worried,Jungryul watched the younger boy from afar.Woohyun had asked Jungryul to stop by Han River on their way home.

''When will your heart be in peace,Woohyun?''

 

Many thoughts ran through his mind as he sat on the stairs along the riverside.

''Appa.''Woohyun called.

''Do you have a hard time up there too?I am sure you do because you have to watch your son being a disrecpectful and rude person to his own mother.''Woohyun asked.

''I am sorry.''Woohyun apologised pitifully.

''It is not my intention but mum doesn't love me anymore.''Woohyun reasoned.

''Someti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter