chapter 4

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Stop making that face,Hoya.Should I remind you that we need to treat the dance practice as a real performance?Drop it if you have no intention to show it on stage.''Sunggyu reprimanded Hoya as he was making everyone uncomfortable.

''Dont you feel angry,hyung?You used to have that room alone and now you are going to share it with a stranger.''The truth is Sunggyu was getting sick of Hoya's behaviour lately.His anger was getting out of control.

''Okay,enough.''Sunggyu suddenly raised his voice making the room turn into utter silence.

''I am getting sick dealing with all your bull.Now tell me whats the problem.''Sunggyu added,voice still threatening.

''Lets start with you,Hoya.Come on tell me whats the problem because honestly I dont see one.Nothing much have change except that there are a new member and new dance routine.''

''Sunggyu hyung,do you really mean that?Dont you feel worried about the team.''Hoya asked.

''Why should I be worried?''Sunggyu's question caught the others off-guard.

''Are you worried that Woohyunssi might not be able to fulfill your expectation or that he might take away your popularity?''

No one dared to reply the leader's question.

 

 

 

The boys returned to the dorm in the afternoon only to see a few movers and Woohyun's manager carrying Woohyun's staff into Sunggyu's room.

''Oh,you boys are back.''Jungryul greeted them.

''Annyeonghaseyo.''They said in unison before disappearing into their respective room.

Sunngyu entered his room to see boxes stacked at the corner of the room.

''I am sorry if the boxes bothering you.''Jungryul startled Sunggyu from behind.

''Ahh,its okay.''Sunggyu said awkwardly.He have not know Jungryul well.

''Dont be so akward with me.I am Woohyun's manager,Jungryul.Just be comfortable and call me hyung like Woohyun did.''Jungryul said sensing the leader's discomfort.

''I am...''Sunggyu about to introdu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter