chapter 10

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Myungsoo,did you see Woohyun?''Sunggyu asked after he realised the younger vocalist absence.He had not saw him after breakfast.

''Yeah,Jungryul hyung pick him up earlier.''Myungsoo replied before focusing on his game again.

''Do you know where he go?''Sunggyu asked further.He was well informed that Woohyun had no personal schedule today.

''Nope,sorry.''Myungsoo was no help at all.

 

Sunggyu sighed alone in his room.He saw his phone on his bed but he was unsure about calling Woohyun.He decided to call Jungryul hyung after contemplating.

''Hello Sunggyu,why do you call?Is there something wrong?You should have call Geonam since I am with Woohyun right now.''Jungryul asked the moment he pick up Sunggyu's call.

''No hyung,I call because Myungsoo said you pick Woohyun up earlier.I am inform that he had no personal schedule today.''Sunggyu explained.

''Woohyun had no personal schedule today but this morning Mrs.Nam called and asked me to bring Woohyun to see her.''Jungryul replied.

''Oh,I see.''Sunggyu now knew Woohyun went to see his mother.

''Tell him to have a good time with her mother for me.''Sunggyu added without knowing the true reality of Woohyun's family.

''Yeah,I will.''Jungryul replied before ending the call.

 

 

''Who called?''Woohyun turned his head to Jungryul who was standing behind him.He was sitting on the couch.

''Sunggyu.He just want to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter