chapter 31

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Are you ready?''Taehyun peeked into Woohyun's room.

''Just give me a minute.''Woohyun was trying to tie his tie properly.

''Give me the tie.I will do it for you.''Taehyun took the tie and start tying the tie for Woohyun.While doing so,he occasionally glanced at Woohyun.

''You okay,buddy.''Taehyun asked.

Woohyun just hummed.

 

 

Sunggyu and the rest of the INFINITE members were waiting for the Nam brothers.Taehyun had picked up his younger brother from the dorm last night.The leader knew that two of them need a moment for themselves.After waiting for awhile,the Nam brothers' figure could be seen.Upon arrival,Taehyun gave Sunggyu a nod.Then,they cleared up the path for the two brothers.

Woohyun and Taehyun kneeled infront of the tomb.On the tomb,written:

A beloved husband and father,Nam Boohyun.

May your soul rest in peace.

15 January 1970-23 April 2013

 

Today is the 7th death anniversary of Mr.Nam.Soon,Woohyun's sobbing could be heard.Taehyun then took his younger brother into his arms.

''Appa would be really sad to see you like this.''Taehyun whispered into Woohyun's ears as he continue to pat his back.

''Your brother is right,Woohyun.You should not leave his graveyard with tears today.He would definitely don't like it.''Sunggyu placed a hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

''I miss him.''Woohyun said.

''Me too,Woohyun.Me too.''Taehyun replied.

''I am so sorry.I should have visited him earlier.I am such a bad son.''Woohyun let his feelings out.

Honestly,this is the first time Woohyun had come and visit Mr.Nam's grave after his funeral.You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter