chapter 12

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''You have 2 minutes.''One of the backstage staff shouted.The showcase was about to go on.

''Okay guys,I want to say something.''Sunggyu gathered s.

''Everyone put your hands here.Woohyun,you too.''Sunggyu called as he saw the boy hesitated to do as told.

''For several months,we sweat and struggle.For the fans,we have prepare this showcase with our best.Tonight is the showdown.I hope everyone perform well without getting injury.Finally,lets enjoy tonight show!''Sunggyu encouraged the members.

''Lets shout FIGHTING together on my count.''Sunggyu pointed his finger up.

''One,two,three,FIGHTING.''All of them shouted.

 

The first song was a gentle ballad.After the song ended,shouts of fans filled the showcase.

''Your reaction just shows how excited you are to see INFINITE.I can feel it.Finally today,INFINITE fifth mini album [TOP SEED] is reveals.I am the MC for the showcase,Park Kyunglim.Nice to meet you.''The emcee intoduced herself.

''Now,everyone here's INFINITE.''She then intoduced INFINITE.

''One,two,three.Annyeonghaseyo,we are INFINITE.''They bowed to their fans.INFINITE greeted their fans together.

''I dont know if it is just me but I feel like INFINITE have become hotter for this comeback.''She said.

''I think we all here feel the same.Most probably because we have our respectable sunbaenim with us today.''Sunggyu said.

''Ohh,Woohyun-ssi,its really great to see you.''She welcomed Woohyun.

''The pleasure is mine.''Woohyun said.

''As you all know,I am quite close to the other INFINITE members but not Woohyun.I hope we can get along well.''She added.

''Well,we just started the showcase with the song titled 'Why Me?'.I think the lyrics for this song is really poetic and sad.It is a song that is perfect to hear after a break-up.Isnt this song included in the mini album?''She asked.

''Yes,right.''Dongwoo answered.

''If this is just a song included in the 5th mini album,how good is your title track?''She asked.

''Isnt that too much?''She added.

''It means the title track will be incredible.''Myungsoo said.

''Yes,I bet it will be incredible.''She stated happily.

''You are in front of your fans again,why dont we hear each member personal intoduction?''She requested.

Starting from Sungjong,they started to introduce themselves.Woohyun was the last one.Unconsciously,every members were looking at him.The reason was they curious of how Woohyun will introduce himself.Will he introduce himself as one of the INFINITE member or soloist Kim Woohyun?

''Hello,everyone.I am INFINITE Woohyun.Good to see you.''Sunggyu was the first member to clap for him.

''You are on stage again after being ren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter