chapter 7

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As an actor,Woohyun knows that he cant really complained about anything on set.Woohyun terribly wanted the filming session to end soon but unfortunately one of the co-actor that was supposed to be filming the same scene with him were not present.The staffs were working really hard on finding the reason.

''Have they find out why she is not here yet?''Woohyun asked feeling irritated with the current situation.Woohyun hated how a filming session can be freeze just because there was an actor/actress missing.

''I dont think so,Woohyun.''Jungryul said before placing the dinner he bought on the table.

''I tthink it would be better if you have your dinner first.You barely had your lunch just now.''Jungryul offered.He was worried about Woohyun actually,he looks pale.

''Cant I take a short nap first?I can barely open my eyes right now.''Woohyun yawned.

''About that,werent you guys suppose to finish the dance practice earlier last night?''Jungryul raised one of his eyebrow.

''Not something you should no.Now,if you can leave me alone to sleep.''Woohyun said before laying down on the coach.

 

 

''What do you think you are doing right now?''Jungryul sighed the moment he approached Woohyun.

''Cant you see?I am practicing my dance moves right now.''Jungryul frowned,noticing the untouched dinner.

''Thats not the answer I want.You should eat your dinner,Woohyun.''Jungryul wanted the scolded the younger boy.

''I will eat in a minute.Just let me get this done first.''Woohyun said with eyes avoiding Jungryul stare.

''What should I do with you?You should not skip your meals especially when you have a harsh schedule,Woohyun-ahh.''Jungryul reminded.

''I know and who said I am skipping my dinner.I said I will eat it after I am done.''Woohyun defended himself.

''Alright,I trust that you will...''Jungryul was about to say.

''Woohyunssi,the actress is here.We are going to resume the filming right now.''One of the staff informed him.

''Okay,I am coming.''Woohyun dashed to the filming site.He knows that if he stayed with Jungryul longer,the manager will be nagging his off.

''Haih,seriously.When will he learns to take care of his own health?''Jungrul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter