chapter 1

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Look.''(An ipad was thrown on the table )

''Your hardwork has turn into nothing now.''

''I'm sorry but I think I did the right thing turning down the acting proposal.''(Woohyun explained)

''How can you say that?Do you know billions are invested in making that movie?Have you lost your mind already?''

''Answer me.Justify your action.Provide me an answer that is reasonable enough for me to forgive you.''

''I believe right now I am doing everything that  I can to maintain my popularity.''

''Is that it?You think acting in a few drama,doing music promotions and several CFs are enough.''

''Now,let me tell you something.To me all those schedule that you have this past few years have never been enough.''

''How long are you planning on using me?''(His voice filled with curiousity and a few more unknown emotions)

''I dont think ''using''is the correct work here.I am just turning my son into a perfect star for the world to admire.''

 

 

 

''Are you okay,Woohyun?''(Jungryul asked Woohyun) *Jungryul was Woohyun's manager since he made his debut.*

''How can I not be okay?''(Woohyun replied before placing his right arm on his forehead.He was lying on his bed.)

''Do you think they will accept you?''

''They had no choice but to accept me.It was the CEO's order.Go and get some sleep.We have a harsh schedule tommorrrow.''

''I will leave you alone now.''(Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter