Day 10 of 13 [Part 2]

Your Guardian Angel

The member's faces were solemn. No one spoke. The sun had begun to set, marking the end of another tragic day for Super Junior. Eunhyuk had immediately called the other members to come back to the dorms. Kangin helped carry Kyuhyun's limp body back to his room - and he was now lying there, still lifeless.

Eunhyuk could hear Donghae's cries down the hall. Kyu, it wasn't your time. Kyu, why did you do this?

Eunhyuk had a hunch over the reason for Kyuhyun's actions. He just didn't know how to tell Donghae.

How could he tell Donghae that he was the reason Kyuhyun was dead? How could he tell Donghae that because of the love between them two, it caused the death of Kyuhyun? There was no way he could tell him. He'd have to bear it and hold it within him.

"Eunhyuk..." Leeteuk knocked lightly on the door. "Yeah, hyung?" Eunhyuk looked up, his vision blurred by foggy tears. Leeteuk put an arm around Eunhyuk's shoulders. "The burial is scheduled 3 days from now....Are you going to attend? We understand if you're too overwhelmed to...." Leeteuk's words drifted off and looked Eunhyuk in the eyes.

"No... It's okay. I can manage. I'll go." Eunhyuk sat down on the edge of Donghae's bed and Leeteuk walked out, closing the door gently behind him. 3 days from now? Why did that seem to hold a certain significance to him? 3 days... 3 days... 3 days.... Right. It was the last and final day with Donghae.

"Donghae.... only 3 days left. These last few days were supposed to be happy..." Eunhyuk's bottom lip slipped into a slight pout. "But with the death of Kyu... it's just too much for me to handle right now."

Eunhyuk felt a warm embrace surround him, rocking him slightly back and forth.

In the end, it'll be okay.... it'll be okay..... it'll be okay...