Day 9 of 13 [Part 3]

Your Guardian Angel

Quietly shutting the dorm door behind him for the last time, Kyuhyun stood in front, staring at the steel door. "I'm sorry." He whispered through the door, and walked towards the stairs.

Kyuhyun climbed the last 5 flights of stairs and opened the door to the roof. The sun's last rays gleamed over the tall buildings of Seoul. The streetlights gleamed off of the roof of cars going by on the Banpo bridge. Kyuhyun sat on large vent blocks that stuck out from the top of the building and looked over all of downtown Seoul.

He sighed. There was so much he didn't get to do, there was so much he didn't get to say. In his hand, the cold metal brought his thoughts back to reality. Kyu got on his feet and walked over to the edge of the building where a low gate surrounded the sides. He rested his hand on the rusted metal and closed his eyes.

They say your life flashes before your eyes as you die. Kyuhyun didn't see his life flash before his eyes. He only saw the memory of Donghae's sweet smile, his comforting words - the memories that hurt Kyu the most.

"Donghae hyung." The words resonated towards the glimmering Han River. "I miss you. Do you know that? I also hate you. I hate you because you brought this thing called pain into my world and made me realize just how much it hurt to lose you." Kyuhyun's grip on the railing tightened. "One day, I thought you'd come back for me... but you never did. You went back for Hyuk. Am I lacking something? Am I not good enough?" The questions were met with silence.

"If you won't come to me, I'll go to you."

And with that, Kyuhyun let go of his grip on the rail and let his body cascade off the rooftop.

* Day 9 ends here. hehe ;D -suspense- Do YOU think Kyu died?