Day 6 of 13

Your Guardian Angel

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning, but didn't get up out of bed. Instead, he lay there thinking. He felt Donghae's presence ever since he found Eunhyuk on the roof, asleep that day. Kyuhyun couldn't shake it off of him. He heard Donghae, he was sure of it. He knew Eunhyuk heard him too.

Kyu had been the one to carry Eunhyuk back into Donghae's room. He knew that Donghae loved Eunhyuk. He knew. Did Eunhyuk love Donghae.......? Kyuhyun didn't want to think about it. It was giving him a headache. He would keep quiet. For now.

But there was one thing Kyuhyun couldn't do - ignore Donghae's presence. It made his speech stutter, it made him awkward. It made his heart beat faster. Why.....?

Kyuhyun took the jacket off the back of his chair near his desk. He slipped it on and went outside to the kitchen. Teuk was already there with Kangin, cooking breakfast for th members. "Good morning." Kyuhyun said in a sleepy tone, so it'd sound like he didn't want to talk.

"Ah, you're up? Can you wake up the other members? Breakfast is ready and I don't want it to get cold." Leeteuk asked Kyu.

"Yeah.. sure hyung." Kyuhyun trudged towards the other member's rooms. He woke all of them up, one by one. At last, he came to Eunhyuk/Donghae's room. He put his ear against the door. Kyu could hear Eunhyuk softly snoring inside.

Good, he was still asleep. He'd just walk in, nudge him to wake up, and walk right back outside.

Kyuhyun turned the doorknob slowly and walked inside. He slid the curtains to the windows open and walked towards the bed. All of a sudden, he froze in place. Donghae was there. Kyuhyun's heart started racing. Before he could even think about it, he called out: "Donghae hyung..."

There was silence. No reply.

Kyuhyun found it hard to breathe. "Donghae hyung!" No reply.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk stirred in bed. Kyuhyun quickly walked over to the bed, and nudged Eunhyuk slightly. "Hyung, breakfast."

"Oh? Oh, okay. Thanks." Eunhyuk sat up in bed.

Good morning, sunshine.

"Morning." Eunhyuk smiled.

Kyuhyun was startled. He heard them. He did. However, he didn't ask one question and walked out of the room.

You better go eat some breakfast.

"I will." Eunhyuk got up and headed towards the kitchen. Kyuhyun sat at the table, but unlike the other members, he wasn't eating. "Kyu, aren't you going to eat?" Leeteuk asked, looking at Kyuhyun's uneaten rice.

"I'm not hungry. Sorry, hyung." And with that Kyuhyun stood up from the table, brushed past Eunhyuk, and went back into his room for the rest of the day.