Day 8 of 13 [Part 3]

Your Guardian Angel

Eunhyuk frantically walked around their neighborhood. Kyuhyun was no where to be seen. It had been hours since he had first started searching and the sun was going down quickly. "KYU?! Where are you?" Eunhyuk's legs ached. He had ran all over their neighborhood. He had shown Kyu's picture to the elderly at the park and asked if he had seen him. It felt as if he were looking for a lost dog. "KYUHYUN!" Eunhyuk's throat was sore from screaming.

Calm down, Hyuk. Slowly. We'll find him.

Eunhyuk was seconds away from breaking down. He leaned against the wall and slumped to the ground. "No, I can't.... I promised to look after Kyuhyun, but look at what a bad hyung I am." Eunhyuk put his head down.

Something caught the corner of Eunhyuk's eye. Something stirred against a lamp post in the empty alley across the street. "A homeless person?" Eunhyuk thought. He got up, and cautiously walked over to the alley. "Excuse me....?" He asked the figure. The figure slightly opened its eyes and lifted his head. "Hyung........." it said it a whisper. It was Kyuhyun. "KYU!" Eunhyuk got down on his knees and held Kyuhyun. "What happened?" Eunhyuk shook Kyuhyun's shoulders.
__________________________________
Kyuhyun could barely keep his eyes open, it hurt to talk. His jaw was swollen and bruised. He couldn't move his arm. He couldn't see who was holding him. Being the youngest in the group, he had become accustomed to calling out 'Hyung.'

Eunhyuk could see Kyuhyun was badly hurt. Questions could wait until later. He lifted Kyuhyun on his back and started walking back towards the dorms. Going to the hospital would mean that the public and netizens would find out. Eunhyuk looked at the steep hill of the streets. It was going to be a long walk home.
___________________________________
Kyuhyun felt himself being hoisted onto someone's back. He didn't care now, he was safe. Kyuhyun wrapped his arm's around the person's neck. The person started to walk. It reminded him so much of the time when he injured his ankle slightly and Donghae helped him back to the dorms from the park. "Donghae hyung........" Kyuhyun muttered under his breath. "Thank you."
___________________________________
"What.....?" Eunhyuk stopped walking. He swore he had just heared Kyuhyun call him Donghae.

Keep going. The faster we get back to the dorms the better....... He looks like he's in pretty bad condition.

Eunhyuk tried to look at Kyuhyun, but kept walking further. After 20 minutes of walking, they finally arrived back at the dorms. Leeteuk immediately brought Kyuhyun back into his own room and treated his injuries. After everyone had gone to sleep, Eunhyuk was bothered. He was bothered by how Kyuhyun called out Donghae. He kicked back the covers and walked over to Kyuhyun's room.

He was sleeping, with a towel resting on his forehead. Eunhyuk reached over and took the now cold towel off of Kyuhyun's forehead. He washed it in warm water and replaced it. "Donghae hyung.... thank you." There. He said it again. Eunhyuk pulled the covers over Kyuhyun, walked out of the room, and shut the door with a slight click.

"What is Donghae to Kyu...?" Eunhyuk rubbed his tired eyes.