Day 5 of 13 [Part 2]

Your Guardian Angel

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk ran towards Leeteuk. "Yeah? What's up?" Leeteuk looked up from his phone. "What are we doing here?" Eunhyuk asked, the river of memories flowing through his mind. "We had a day off. Manager hyung told us to take the day off and have fun. So we came here to have fun. Why? You don't want to go?" Leeteuk gestured towards the entrance, where the members were waiting for them.

"Uhm... I don't feel well... I think you guys should go." Eunhyuk looked uncomfortable. "Do you want me to take you home?" Teuk looked worried. "No, it's okay. I'll sit on that bench and wait for you guys. I'll text you if there's any problem." Eunhyuk walked over to the wooden bench in front of the entrance and sat down. "Be sure to contact us! We don't want to lose you!." Leeteuk called out as he walked away.

Why aren't you going? Are you okay?

"This was supposed to be OUR place. Don't you remember?" Eunhyuk sighed. Going to Lotte World would just remind him of the day he had lost Donghae.

You're silly. Just because this is our place doesn't mean you can't have fun today with the members. I don't want you to miss out on this just because of one bad memory. Have fun for me. Go.

"I.. I don't know." Eunhyuk shook his head reluctantly.

Hyukkkkkkkkkk~

"Fine.....are you coming?" Eunhyuk asked hopefully.

Ah ha, you forgot. I'm always with you Hyuk.

"Let's go then." Eunhyuk paid for his ticket and stepped inside. "어? (eo?) Eunhyuk! Are you feeling better?" Leeteuk was still standing on line for one of the rides. "Yeah... I got bored, so....here I am."
Leeteuk pulled Eunhyuk in the line. "This one is supposed to be really fun! Ride it with me! I don't know where Kangin and the other members went though."

"I'm right here." Kyuhyun spoke up from behind Eunhyuk. "When did you get here?!" Leeteuk asked, bewildered. "Just now." Kyuhyun stared straight ahead. He seemed unusually quiet, even for his normal self. "Is something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked. "No.. nothing...just... nothing." Kyuhyun stuttered on his words.

The day at Lotte World went smoothly. No one got into an accident, no one got chased by fan girls. (** this would NOT happen in real life LOL**)

As the members filed back into the dorm, Eunhyuk went straight to Donghae's room and locked himself in.

So how did you like Lotte World?

"It was fun, although it would've been more fun...." Eunhyuk's words trailed off.

More fun with me? How many times do I have to tell you Hyuk? I'm always going to be with you. Always.

"I know, I know. But seeing Heechul & Hankyung hold hands just made me..."

Jealous? Haha. Those two are such goofballs<3

Eunhyuk smiled. He rested his head back against the pillow and fell asleep.

Donghae looked on. Sleep well.... only 8 days left.

Outside the room, Kyuhyun leaned against the wall. Although Eunhyuk had been talking to Donghae, somehow- he heard everything. He heard Donghae, he heard Eunhyuk. He closed his eyes, sighed, and sat on the floor. "What do I do......?"

[ dun dun dun ] .