Day 9 of 13 [Part 1]

Your Guardian Angel

*thank you guys for bearing with me! :D *

As Kyuhyun woke up the next day, his body felt sore and limp from yesterday's events. He moved his arm slowly to his forehead, where a warm towel rested and threw it to the floor. Using his scarred hands to hang onto the end of the bed, he tried to sit himself up in bed, but to no avail. Frustrated, Kyu threw several pillows to the floor and knocked over the pitcher of water that sat at the end of his bedside table. The pitcher broke into several glass pieces and scattered across the room. The sunlight poured in from the window and reflected off the glass and small droplets of water that were lying on the floor. More droplets of water fell to the floor. This time, it was from Kyu's tears.
________________________________

Hyuk.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk was now accustomed to waking up to the soft and warm embrace of Donghae.

Nothing.... just wanted to see if you were awake... If you're tired, go back to sleep.

"No, what is it?" Eunhyuk shifted the blankets and leaned against the walls of the bedroom.

I love you, Hyuk. 

Eunhyuk felt a smile spread across his face. That same smile disappeared after he remembered Kyuhyun's condition. "Wait.. Kyu." Eunhyuk threw the blankets off of him, and opened the door to Kyuhyun's room. A crumpled figure lay in the bed, covered by blankets. There were shards of glass all over the floor, damp pillows, and puddles of water. Eunhyuk carefully stepped over the mess and sat by Kyuhyun's side.

Eunhyuk laid his hand on his shoulder. "Kyu....?" A pair of sleep deprived eyes looked back at him from under the covers. Eunhyuk helped Kyuhyun sit up against the pillows, went outside, and poured him a glass of water.

"Here. Drink." Eunhyuk held the glass out to Kyuhyun. He ignored it, staring straight ahead, out into the small glass window that lined one side of his bedroom. "Kyu? Water." Eunhyuk held it out once more. Once again, Kyu continued to ignore the glass of water. Giving up, Eunhyuk set the water down on the table and turned Kyuhyun to face him.

"Tell me." Eunhyuk said in a stern voice, looking over to make sure the door was closed.

"Tell you what.." Kyuhyun said in a distant, monotone voice.

"This isn't you. This isn't the loving maknae we all know. Tell me whats wrong." Eunhyuk shook Kyuhyun slightly.

"Can you tell him? Can you?" Kyuhyun's distant look faded, and became one of yearning and pain.

"Kyu, what are you talking about?" Eunhyuk looked extremely worried about Kyu. "Tell him I said. Tell him. Tell him now." Kyuhyun gripped the edge of the blanket so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "Kyu, tell who?! Tell them WHAT?" Eunhyuk said, slightly frustrated.

"Tell Donghae that I loved him." Kyu released his grip on the blankets and leaned against the pillows, with the distant look in his eyes once again.