Day 5 of 13 [Part 1]

Your Guardian Angel

"Eunhyuk? Are you going to come with us?" Heechul waved his hand in front of Eunhyuk's face.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Just a second." Eunhyuk didn't even know where they were going and who 'us' was referring to. He had been too busy talking to Donghae, he blocked out the entire world. He wanted to make every second, minute, hour, and day last.

Go, go with them. I'll still be with you.

Eunhyuk pulled on his jacket and headed for the door. The fall leaves were on the floor, the air was crisp and chilly. "Eunhyuk! Hurry, or we're going to leave without you!" Hankyung and Heechul teased from the backseat. [ a little Hankyung&Heechul thrown in here too ] "Alright, alright." Eunhyuk started running towards the car. He was so preoccupied he didn't see the large truck heading down the road at a high speed.

Stop. Don't take another step.

In that second, the truck went right by, 2cm from Eunhyuk. "EUNHYUK?!" Leeteuk called out from the truck. "Are you okay!?!?" Leeteuk and Kyuhyun ran towards Eunhyuk, who was standing upright, dazed. "Y-yeah. I'm okay."

You sure?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks...." Eunhyuk told Donghae.

That was major deja-vu.... Eunhyuk smiled meekly. Kangin came out from the dorms. "Eunhyuk-ah! You alright?" "Yeah, don't worry about me." Eunhyuk shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Kangin walked past Eunhyuk. "Alright, if you say so." He walked over to Leeteuk, pulled Teuk's hood over his eyes and dragged him to the car. "TEUK TEUK HYUNG! Let's go!" [kangteuk!<3]

You should probably go with them, don't you think so?

Eunhyuk nodded and walked towards the van. He got in next to Ryeowook. "Glad something didn't happen to you." Ryeowook said, staring straight ahead. "Mmhm..." Eunhyuk answered, then nodded off to sleep.

"EUNHYUKKK! Wake up! Wake up! We're HEREE." Shindong shook Eunhyuk awake. "Dang, you can sleep." Shindong climbed out of the car, leaving Eunhyuk in there alone.

Wow... look where we are Hyuk....

Lotte World.

*author's note* day 5 will have 2 parts.