Chapter 16

Even if the days a gloom, flowers still bloom.

“I noticed you have UNO” Jean spoke with a large smile on her face. Jongin almost compared it to that of Cheshire Cat.

“UNO? You expect me to play UNO?” Jongin scoffed in disbelief while shaking his head.

“Well you do own it. Quit acting like I’m forcing you to eat Brussel Sprouts” Jean teased, getting up to grab the playing cards out of the cabinet.

“That was a gift when I was 14 from EXO. I’m 20 now, children’s games are below me” he retaliates while crossing his arms. Jean looked at him in wonder. He’s manly yet so childish.

“Well we now have a child in this house, think of this as practice for him” Jean argues, knowing Jongin wouldn’t refute. Jongin stared at her exhaling loudly.

“Fine. You deal”

The pair of them two of them played nicely at first, but then things started to become competitive.

“Yah that was a y and illegal move!” Jongin protested after Jean placed three cards down resulting in her calling out “UNO!”.

“We agreed with house rules, don’t get sulky with me because you’re losing. I already have one baby, I really don’t need another” Jean remarked quick wittedly.

Jongin looked at her pointedly when she said that. She almost perceived it as a glare.

“What did you just call me?” he asks sternly, placing his hand of cards down, forgetting about the game.

“A baby? What? Are you mad that I called you that?” she

Jongin didn’t like it. A baby? Him? Not ing close.

“Listen Jean, I don’t think you realise who you are talking to. You shouldn’t be calling a man like me a baby” he exclaimed declared darkly leaning closer.

“Oh yeah? And why not?” she continued to push him. She liked riling him up.

“Because, I’m gonna have to show you that I’m not” he utters. He expected it to at least scare her but she just laughed in his face.

“You’re too cute Jongin, a grumpy baby, that’s what you are”

She spoke his real name.

Jongin flipped. She just crossed the line.

Jean couldn’t even catch her breath from laughing before she was knocked down to the couch, arms pinned above her. She was shocked but also exhilarated as she felt Jongin’s hot breath near her lips.

“I mean it Jean, stop” he demanded as his final warning, but he was having a difficult time being authoritative as his mind and heart were telling him to kiss her.

Jean was also in the same boat, she wanted to kiss him so bad. After being pregnant, Taemin never touched her, she’s lacked passionate connection for 9 months and now Jongin was here, hot and ready.

“I don’t want to” she whispers and just like that, the imaginary strings holding Jongin back snapped and he smashed his full lips onto her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

H-hi long time no see. Sorry for not updating, I really at writing and being creative. I really want to try and end this tho. Before June is my goal.