Chapter 13

Even if the days a gloom, flowers still bloom.

 

“Arghhh” Jongin exasperatedly lets out as he cringes from the events that had just occurred. How could he let himself go like that? Almost kissing her? This was wrong, terribly wrong…but why did he have this funny feeling in his chest? It’s not anything he’s ever experienced before.

“I need a drive” he whispers to himself. He then directs himself in the direction of the garage where the group kept their cars. Jongin used driving as a way to release stress and clear his mind- it was time where he could be completely alone with the gentle hum of the car engine creating a soothing atmosphere.

He made his way to the outskirts of the city, this is where he could put his foot down, go fast, feel the adrenalin. He thought about things, but no matter how hard he tried not to, his thoughts always went back to Jean.

He didn’t really know what he was feeling. The heart and mind were confusing him. Yes, Jean was attractive, but she’s also his brother’s ex who just gave birth to his nephew. Did he have genuine interest in her? Or was it just pity, a feeling of sympathy? It wouldn’t be weird to feel this way. Its normal for one human to show care for another, especially when they’re vulnerable and less fortunate. Yes, that was it. Jongin came across a scared and injured bird, and he’s just nursing it back to health. No feelings of lover or lust, just a basic human reaction.

After coming to this conclusion, he slowed down drastically to a safe speed. Breathing heavily, exhausted from the use of adrenaline but happy to have a clear mind.

“I better get back to EXO” he said to himself as he turned the car around on the deserted road, driving back to the city.

Taemin was making his way through the city in his sleek black sports car. Coordinates of Jongin’s location plugged in through the internal tracking GPS. He didn’t really have a plan, his actions these past few weeks have been impulsive. He knew he couldn’t barge into the EXO base and expect everything to be okay. He would be dead within a second. He knew EXO were not dangerously violent killers, but their skills held true and would be able to compare.

He chose to hold a stake out, waiting for members to enter and leave, observing their actions. He had currently found that the whole of EXO leave at midnight for 2 hours. He didn’t know what security they have put in place but considering they are very much hated by local gangs, they wouldn’t leave unprotected.

Just then a silver sports car drove past, he immediately ducked his head down so the driver wouldn’t notice, however something caught his eye. Well more like, someone.

“Jongin” he whispers slightly taken aback. He hasn’t seen his little brother in years, it was odd. He was family and yet, there were no feelings of sibling love. He just seemed like a distance memory, a memory he no longer wanted.

Wasting no time, Taemin started to turn on a drone that was already set up on to of his car ready to do his bidding. He had hoped for this moment, he needed a camera to go along with the car, so he could capture the security passes. Doing it while the whole of EXO was there would be too risky, too many eyes. But his brother, alone and most likely unsuspecting was a perfect opportunity.

The drone followed Jongin closely, Taemin seeing everything. The first entrance opened through the click of a control in Jongin’s car. While he passed though, the door closed simultaneously. Taemin could see that Jongin was in a small room, a room that began to scan the car and its surroundings. Thinking quickly, Taemin manoeuvred the drone to sit in a space under the car. He then switched the drone off completely cutting, any possible signal output.

After waiting a few seconds, he rebooted the drone, his first image was Jongins car moving through another door, he quickly fired up the drone to follow.

Taemin continued to watch Jongin’s every move, he recorded the pass codes and made note of other security stoppages. He had their system completely worked out. The only thing he needed was the remote control in Jongin’s car and he knew exactly how to get it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I haven't updated in AGES..

tbh, i forgot i was writing a fanfic as i've been focused on uni and relying on twitter for my exo dose

I really wanna try and finish this story because I really like the concept. I aim to have it done by the end of the year. Perhaps the new EXO COMEBACK- DMUMT, will give me some inspiration (: