Chapter 14

Even if the days a gloom, flowers still bloom.

After acquiring the security intel of the EXO base, Taemin started his car and left the vicinity. He chuckled to himself, high off the thought of breaking into the base. He only needed the control to which he knew how to obtain.

Without second guessing, he calls up his trusted friend and gang member, Minho.

“Hello?” Minho answers with his deep and raspy voice. Taemin smirked.

“I have a job for you” Taemin replies with a peculiar tone which Minho recognised.

“What evil plan have you concocted this time?” Minho asks, a hint of amusement in his voice.

“I’m going to take my fiancé and child back from the ones who stole them from me. I’ve worked out a majority of what needs to happen, however I need a remote to open a door” Taemin informs.

“And how do you suppose we achieve that? It’s not like we can just take it”

“C’mon Minho, I know your smarter than this” Taemin teased.

“Dude, its late, its not fair to question my intelligence at this hour” Minho complained. Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Let’s make a mess, blame it on some other gang and wait for them to come and ‘deliver justice’”.

“I’m not sure where you are going with this” Minho states in confusion, which made Taemin sigh and burst out in frustration.

“CAT AND MOUSE. BAIT AND TRAP. DIVERSION. Minho, you and I will do some , we will make sure the evidence points towards a random gang. EXO will have no choice but to go and deal with them. While they deal with them, we secretly break into one of their vehicles and take the remote”

“Right, understood. When do we want to go ahead with this plan?”

“As soon as possible”

EXO sat around a table in a room, a room where they discussed their organisation and plans. They had just been alerted of suspicious activity from a gang they’ve never encountered before.

“So, this small gang with a track history of vandalism and shoplifting has suddenly caused a big commotion down town. Innocent civilians were harmed in a shoot-out” Junmyeon alerted the group.

“Weird” Chanyeol commented.

“Yes, it is weird, although they are delinquents, they’ve never shown to be violent to the community…so why the change?” Kyungsoo queried.

“Whatever it is, we better check it out. If they’re a danger to this town, they need to be dealt with” Jongdae stated, to which the other members nodded their head in agreeance. 

“Tonight we will pay them a visit, so get ready. You’re dismissed” Junmyeon concluded. The members nodded and got up to leave.

“Jongin” Junmyeon spoke up as he was just about to leave. Jongin turned his head and looked at Junmyeon inquisitively. Junmyeon pointed his finger to the space at the table next to him, alerting Jongin to sit there.

Once the others had left, it was just those two men sitting in silence.

“What’s wrong Junmyeon?” Jongin asked, breaking the silence. Junmyeon looked up to him, his facial expression unreadable.

“I want you to stay home tonight”

“What?” Jongin stated, somewhat shocked that Junmyeon would ask that of him. “Have I done anything wrong?”

“Jongin, as you know, you now have an infant nephew who is the son of a major crime lord in this city” Junmyeon started, Jongin looked at him in urgency for him to continue.

“Although this house, is well protected, I just have doubts. Normally I wouldn’t care but now that we have two vulnerable lives living here. I want to be certain I’ve done my best to protect them and I am sure you want that as well” Junmyeon reasoned. Jongin thought about his words and couldn’t help but agree.

“Then it’s settled. You stay here” Junmyeon said and patted Jongin on the shoulder.

“As expected from Suho, our loyal guardian” Jongin joked with a grin on his face. Jongin snorted and let out a chuckle. In response, Junmyeon softly wacked Jongin on the back of his head.

“Get out of here punk” Junmyeon exclaimed light heartedly. Jongin, who was enjoying his fearless leaders playful side nodded and got up to leave.

 

 

 

 

HELLO (: 

I'm on holidays now, so I will try to update more frequently