Chapter 14

A Wolf's Journey

"Sunggyu," said Cory from his seat on the floor. "Can we stop for food?" He asked. "Oh right, I forgot you need to eat," Sunggyu said, looking at the gas meter. "And we'll stop for gas too," he said, pulling into the next exit to stop for gas.

Cory and Kisu went to get food while Sunggyu and Chani stayed with the jeep to refuel it. "What do you know about Cory?" Asked Sunggyu. "Not very much," said Chani. "But his original wolf is Kisu's current wolf," he said. "From what I understand anyway," he said. Sunggyu hummed in response. "It's a weird story that you'd have to ask them about," said Chani. "Also they have a third person, his name is Jisung," he said. "He's in Kisu's head," he said. "He can be let out when Kisu changes so," he said, shrugging. "Cool," said Sunggyu.

Cory and Kisu waited on their food since the gas station was attached to a McDonalds. "Those two don't seem to be brothers," said Kisu. "We won't know until they talk about their past," said Cory. "Something about Sunggyu seems like his position as coven leader was well earned," said Jisung, with Kisu repeating what he said. "Yeah, I'd say so," said Kisu. "I was pack leader for a while, something like this has to be well earned," said Cory. When their order was called Cory went to get their food while Kisu refilled their drinks and headed out to the jeep with Cory.

"Done?" Asked Cory. "Yeah," said Sunggyu. "Want to switch spots?" Asked Chani. "Sure," said Kisu. "I'll drive the rest of the way then," said Cory. "Let's go then," said Sunggyu as he handed Cory the keys. Cory let Sunggyu and Chani into the back before moving the seat back and getting into the driver's seat. Kisu got into the passenger seat and Cory started the jeep before driving off, continuing towards Ithaca.

Kisu pulled up to Jaehyun's pack house, honking the horn. Jaehyun came outside after a few minutes with Daniel and Taeil. "Who are you?" Called Jaehyun. "Chani's with us," called Cory. "We're also your western neighbors," he said. "Well, we were with that pack," he said. "Come out, one at a time," said Jaehyun. Cory and Kisu got out first, with Cory and Kisu moving the seats forward to let Chani and Sunggyu out.

"Come on guys, really?" Asked Chani as he shook his head. "We usually don't get unannounced visitors," said Jaehyun. "Come on in then," he said. "Mark and Taeyang have been wanting to see you again," he said. "I believe the rest of your coven's here too," he said, nodding to Sunggyu. "Mark, Taeyang and Jisoo took them hunting if you want to find them," he said. "Go, we'll come back with them," said Chani as he turned to Cory. Cory nodded to them and Chani ran off with Sunggyu following after him. Kisu headed inside with Cory following after him after Jaehyun, Daniel and Taeil headed inside.

"We don't see many werewolves come through here before either hitting NYC or Boston," said Daniel as he went back into the kitchen. "Sorry, Chani asked for a ride here otherwise we would've went straight to Boston," said Kisu. "Winwin! Take Seokwoo outside!" Taeil called upstairs. Winwin ran downstairs with Seokwoo and let him outside.

"Dinner is ready," called Daniel, making everyone go into the kitchen to grab a plate of food. He filled Seokwoo's food bowl before going to get his own plate of food and going to sit down in the livngroom to eat. "Kisu, how's Jisung?" He asked as he ate. "Fine," said Kisu as he ate his food. "He was mad when Chan landed in Boston after we left," he said, chuckling some. Daniel chuckled.

After dinner Sunggyu and the others returned, in higher spirits after the hunt. "What brings you guys here?" Asked Jaehyun. "Ah, found my mate in Cory," said Sunggyu. "I found my other mate in Sunggyu," said Cory as he shrugged. "Aren't you the one with the crazy pure blood mate?" Asked Taeil. "Unfortunately," said Cory as he sighed.

"Ah, do you mind if I let Jisung out?" Asked Kisu. "He hasn't been out since we left Chicago," he said. "Sure," said Daniel. Kisu finished eating before standing and changing, Jisung soon in his place. "Hello," said Jisung when Sunggyu and the others jumped back in surprise, crouching.

"I didn't think this was actually a thing," said Sunggyu before he straightened up. Jisung scratched the back of his head in apology. "Should've said something about this beforehand," he said. "So... How is this a thing?" Asked Sungjong. "Ah," said Jisung as he turned to Cory. Cory tried to explain what had happened up to Kisu and Jisung becoming one person and then Jisung filled in what had happened that day.

"Wait wait," said Sungyeol. "First of all, that sounds painful as hell, pardon my language, and why the hell did people like that have to be douche bags? Bringing you back wasn't enough for these idiots?" He asked. Jisung scratched the back of his head. "It happened to me too," said Jisoo. "Even then," said Myungsoo as he sighed. "It's still stupid," he said. "No one should be put through that sort of pain," he said.

"I'm sorry but Jeonguk's parents are total douche bags, Hui is even worse, and Jaejoong is just," Sungjong said, waving his hands around. "I don't even have the words for this person," he said. "They probably had their reasons to bring us specifically back but," Jisung said, sighing a bit. "It happened to Yoongi," said Daniel. "Who ever did that is also a douche bag," said Sungjong. "Hunter or not, having something ripped out of your body like that really sounds like it hurts," he said.

"Also," said Sunggyu. "Your wolf friend," he said, turning to Wonpil. "What is your name?" He asked. "Wonpil," said Wonpil. "Damn it," said Sungjong as he threw up his hands. "Dongwoo is an idiot," said Sungyeol as he sighed. "What?" Asked Daniel. "I thought I recognized him from somewhere," said Myungsoo as he sighed. "They are both idiots," said Sunggyu.