Blockheads (YermSseul & Wenrene)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by YermSseul's sickeningly sweet interactions in LUP2.

I've only watched cuts, not the whole reality show yet SO NO SPOILERS PLEASE ;_;

Anyway, this is uploaded because of my daughter's birthday. Happy birthday Kim Yerim! It's been a pleasure watching you grow to the fine lady you are today. Do whatever you want that makes you happy. I'll always be behind you cheering for you <3

 

Finished: 11th February 2018

 

“Stop staring, you’ll bore a hole in her head at this point.”

 

Yeri was startled when a chilly can of root beer met with her cheek. She looked up to see Irene grinning at her before the leader sat by her side. Both of them cracked open their cans of root beer before clanking them together. Irene started drinking from her can immediately while Yeri just swung her legs, thinking.

 

“Might as well, since she’s such a huge blockhead and I don’t know how to get my point across anymore.”

 

“Maybe you should try a direct approach this time.”

 

“Unnie, even the fans are pointing out about my obvious crush. Do I really have to spell it out for her to get it?”

 

Irene nodded, sympathy was evident in her expression. She watched as Joy and Seulgi laughed and pushed each other around. Her eyes grew rounder and she leaned forward from her sitting position when she saw Wendy joined them and was casually side-hugged by Joy.

 

Yeri chuckled when she saw Irene’s grip on her can tightened.

 

“Be careful, unnie. You might crush the can.”

 

At this, Irene jerked back, a blush slowly made its way to her cheeks. She shook her head, trying to will away her embarrassment from being caught, by the maknae out of all people but there was no use. Yeri had seen it all anyway.

 

“How is it Joy Park Sooyoung that gets our girls anyway? She breathes and they both gravitate around her.”

 

Irene mumbled a series of words that consisted of ‘Joy’s your unnie’, ‘Seungwan’s not my girl’ and ‘Joy’s hand is too close to Wendy’s arse’ before she let out a sigh and shrugged.

 

“I guess you’re not the only one dealing with a blockhead.”

 

“There must be something in the 94-liners water or something. How can they both be so un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter