Hug (JoyGi)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finished: 3rd February 2018

 

Seulgi felt her arm being tugged before she was forcefully turned around, straight into Sooyoung’s embrace. She wanted to pull away but Sooyoung tightened her hug, her whole body was tense and Seulgi could sense that she was slightly trembling as she rested her head on Seulgi’s shoulder.

 

“Sooyoung, what-“

 

“Seulgi unnie, can we stay like this for a while?”

 

At that, Seulgi’s gaze softened as she stared at the wall in front of her and nodded, burying her face into Sooyoung’s hair. The younger girl should be more relaxed at Seulgi’s easy agreement; instead, she just grew more tense when she felt Seulgi’s nose touching her neck, giving her goosebumps.

 

“it’s okay, Sooyoung, I already saw them.”

 

“What?”

 

Sooyoung pushed Seulgi slightly away from her out of shock. She did not know whether it was because of Seulgi’s words or the feelings washing over her when she felt Seulgi’s lips moved against her neck.

 

“You knew?”

 

“Yeah.” There was a pause and Sooyoung looked into Seulgi’s eyes, trying to search for the all too familiar pain she was used to seeing but she found none. Instead, Seulgi smiled knowingly at her. Sooyoung turned away from looking at the smile she had grown too fond with - her heart was beating awfully loud and she wondered if Seulgi could hear it.

 

“And I’m really fine with that now. Seungwan is happy, and that’s all I’ve ever wanted for her. If she’s happy, I don’t mind if it’s with me or Joohyun unnie.”

 

Sooyoung pursed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter