Here I Am (WenRene)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on Yesung's Here I Am, song, mv, all.

I'm not myself lately, everything I write/had written feels like garbage.

 

Seungwan washed off the cup she was using and out of habit, glanced at her wrist to look at her watch, only to realize she had not worn it. In fact, she had not worn a watch for a while but it was hard to shake off old habits and Seungwan was a creature of habit. Without a watch, it felt as if time had stopped still for her.

 

She inhaled deeply and stared out of her kitchen window. It was spring now and Seungwan had always loved spring. There was something about the colour of spring – so vibrant, so lively and yet so inherently sad that Seungwan marvelled in. Then again, she found sadness in every season since her.

 

Seungwan scoffed. It had been years, but somehow every thought lead back to her. She had to learn to stop at some point, and she wished her move to Canada soon would mend things. New view, new people to meet and reconciliation with her family, it could not get any better than that. She smiled a little despite herself. How long had it been since she was back at the place she grew up in?

 

Spring in Canada was something she had wanted her to see, although she would probably hate it since it would still be a little too cold. She disliked the cold and used to snuggle up to Seungwan during the nights when it got too cold. Seungwan gripped the edge of the sink once the flash of a vulnerable smile late at nights and adoring pair of eyes came to her mind.

 

No, not again.

 

The sound of the bell broke Seungwan’s war with herself. Right, she was waiting for the potential buyer of her house to come. She had spoken on the phone with an older woman last night and found out that she was looking to buy a house for her daughter who was going to get married soon.

 

Seungwan was intrigued by the idea of selling her house to newlyweds who were deeply in love, since the house had seen its fair share of heartbreaks with her being the owner. With that thought in mind, she had invited the woman to come an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter