Three.

When Our Stars Align
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you crazy? He doesnt know about us yet and I dont want to let him know until I know he trusts us on our relationships and all." Yeri replied. "I will try ask unnie to help me too." She added on before hanging up on the call.

Jungkook sighed. "." He cursed under his breath.

Taehyung saw the stressed out youngest member and removed his earpiece. "Whats wrong Kookie?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeriminie, she wants to go out with me. I mean, I want to go together too but like I am not sure if hyung will allow me to sneak out at night." Jungkook answered.

"Ask hyung then. He should be ok with it. Dont tell our manager about this. he will flip out about it. Remember how he keep reminding us to watch our behaviour and movements because of all the crazy paparazzis we have?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Help me please hyung." He said as he started texting on the BTS group chat.

Jungkook: Guys I got a problem here
RM: whats up?
Jungkook: Can i sneak out at night to find yerminie?
RM: WTF?
Taehyung: He just wants to go out with her to get a quick meal. I mean after all they barely got time to meet each other or date on a daily basis due to their hectic schedules.
Jimin: So cute
RM: You didnt tell manager about this right?
Jungkook: Yeah I didnt. Obviously.
RM:
RM: ugh okay okay. I'll help you cover up. Taehyung, you should go with him to take care of him.
RM: I'll just tell him you guys went to get something from the family mart or something if he asks.
Taehyung: Alright
Jungkook: Thanks hyung!
JHope: Yah stay safe guys
Jin: Dont forget to get us snacks on the way back haha

Jungkook and Taehyung then got dressed and ready to head out to find Yeri at the meetup point. Jungkook wore a simple oversized t-shirt and sweatpants paired with a black boxy bomber jacket with a bucket hat over him. Taehyung, being the fashionable member, wore a black t-shirt layered with his gucci trucker jacket, paired with black cropped slacks and trainers together with a black beret and his favourite glasses. Jungkook then texted Yeri as they head out of the hotel quietly.

Jungkook: Yeriminie~
Yeri: I am trying to ask manager about it now..
Jungkook: Ok I can go out anyway, I will meet you at this location?
Yeri: Ok
Jungkook: (Location)


Meanwhile over at the girls side, they were split into 2 rooms, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi were in a room while the leader and the youngest member stayed in the room next to them. Irene was on the bed lying down while listening to her favourite music on her phone. She shut her eyes and rest. With her music playing, she could finally relax from the recent hectic schedules. It could only become worse, there are still some more shows and award ceremonies until the end of the year.

Yeri bit her lips nervously as she looked at Irene. *Should I ask her to help?* She thought. *I dont know if she is willing to help though. I dont know if she allows it.* She thought again.

*Ugh whatever. Here goes nothing.* Yeri thought and went to lie beside the leader.

Irene woke up and looked beside her where Yeri laid as she looked at her with the earnest and puppy eyes. "What do you want from me now?" Irene asked in a stern manner.

"Unnie." Yeri said.

"What?" Irene replied almost instantly.

"Can I go out and meet Jungkook?" Yeri asked.

Irene widened her eyes in shock. "What? At this hour?" Irene exclaimed.

Yeri nodded her head. "Yeah.. You know we rarely go out on dates in Seoul - there is almost no time to do so and theres so many paparazzis and fans around for us to go on a proper date freely. Only in overseas and you know red velvet and bts only go to the same countries at the same time occasionally." Yeri explained. "So please?" Yeri said.

Irene sighed. She could see her youngest member dying to go out with her boyfriend. After all, Irene understood how hard it was for Yeri to maintain a relationship with Jungkook, especially since both of them are idols of a relatively popular groups in Korea and they all have hectic and conflicting schedules. "Ugh. Okay, I'll have to go with you though. Just in case anything happens." Irene replied.

Yeri smiled and started cheering at the leader. "Unnie, you are the best." Yeri said.

Irene smiled. "I will just tell manager oppa that we are going to get some energy drinks from the convenience store or something. I'll drop him a text, it should be fine." Irene said.

"I will go get dressed." Yeri said.

Both of them got changed and left in their casual stylish clothes. The girls wore simpler clothes so as to not attract any unncessary attention from the public. Yeri wore a black sweatshirt together with her skinny jeans and black vans sneaker. Irene wore a denim trucker jacket over her one-piece floral dress and basic sneakers with white laced socks. Both of them went off and headed towards the meetup location Jungkook had sent quietly.

Both of them took the cab and went to the Central Pier where the boys were. Yeri squealed in excitement upon alighting from the taxi and Irene had to run to catch up with the excited youngest member as she ran quietly to Jungkook who was leaning against the railing of the pier as the beautiful hong kong city skyline appeared behind him.

"Kookie!" Yeri said as she hugged Jungkook tightly.

Irene looked around worriedly for any hidden fans or reporters. Thankfully there were nothing unusual or suspicious.

"Jungkook-sshi.. I am only allowing this because I trust you and hopefully you will take care of her well... Just be careful. I will hang out elsewhere nearby. I dont wanna interfere with your date.." Irene said as Jungkook nodded his head.

"Yeah I will Irene-sshi. I will take care of yeriminie for sure. You dont have to worry." Jungkook replied.

"Unnie are you okay to be alone? You can join us, I dont mind." Yeri said.

"Nah, you guys enjoy. Its really ok. I dont wanna interfere you guys to be honest." Irene said. "Its kinda awkward." Irene added on and laughed.

"W-wait!" Jungkook said. "Taehyung hyung is here too, he can accompany you!" Jungkook suggested.

Irene's eyes widened in shock. "H-he's here too?" Irene uttered.

Yeri started giggling and looking at Irene in a sly manner. "Well isnt this more better now. He can accompany you VERY WELL." Yeri chuckled.

"Yeah, he just went to the toilet awhile ago. there he is!" Jungkook said and pointed infront of him.

Irene turned around and saw Taehyung walking towards them. *Oh . This cant be for real.* irene thought to herself.

"Okay we shall not disturb this two now." Yeri joked.

"Whats up? noona, I didnt know you would come." Taehyung said as he smiled at Irene.

Yeri started laughing again. "Okay we should really go now." Yeri said as the couple waved at Irene and Taehyung and left immediately. They held each others hands and slowly strolled down the pier.

Irene bit her lips nervously as she slowly turned to Taehyung and forced a smile. "Hahah, I also didnt expect you to tag along with Jungkook-sshi." Irene commented.

Taehyung placed his hands in his pockets of the jacket. "Well he needed company.. and also to take care of him. I also didnt expect you to tag along noona." Taehyung replied.

Irene nodded her head. "Well same reason as you.. So... what do you want to do?" Irene said as she placed her hands in the pockets of her trucker jacket.

"Our outfit matches. The trucker jackets." Taehyung pointed out. "We look like a couple." He added on.

"Huh? W-what do you mean by that?" Irene asked.

"I dont know. It depends on how you think of it." Taehyung said and smirked.

Both of them strolled down the pier and their heads turned to the sea and across at the other side of Hong Kong, the Kowloon city. The buildings were all lined up and the beautiful neon lights on the buildings were mesmerizing. "How beautiful is this place.." Irene said as she took out a phone and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter