Sixteen. (Fin)

When Our Stars Align
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another year has passed. 

Everything was as what everyone wanted, everyone was happy at their job and happy with their lives. The Red Velvet members excelled even more with their latest comebacks, especially when last year's Bad Boy outsold their expectations and stayed high on the charts for weeks. Red Velvet's outstanding performance have solidified their position as one of the top girl groups in South Korea. Red Velvet also expanded their concert - The Red Room to worldwide from asian countries to western countries as well.

BTS on the other hand has succeeded worldwide with their comeback last year - they have also started tours in asia and even worldwide. The boys were enjoying their fame and their dedicated fanbase that has not stopped growing ever since they got recognition for their single 'DNA' with their award in the AMAs in the United States. Their schedule only got busier ever since then but the boys did not complain because they enjoyed every bit of what they were doing.

 

Taehyung and Irene have been dating over a year since they started going out on December 2017. Both of them are still madly in love with each other even though Taehyung often claimed that he loved her the most. They still kept their relationship as a secret well and have been dating behind the public's back successfully ever since Lee Soo Man was aware of them. Lee Soo Man had in fact helped their relationship a lot, he often kept track of the news outlet's news and staffs, so that in any situation where anyone got hold of their dating news, he would be there with his great power and influence to stop it before anything could happen or could be released to the public or on the internet. 

Taehyung and Irene called each other often every night, they also texted a lot to each other and even video called each other several times during their breaks in between their schedules. They often gave hand signals during their performances whenever BTS and Red Velvet is together in an event, award show or any concerts. They simply couldn't get enough of each other.

Irene was in the dorm and it was the vacation period for the girls. They have successfully ended their Red Room tour and have been enjoying their fruits of labour in their dorm and outside with their friends. The company has given them a month long of vacation and they were free to spent it however they want. Irene had spent the past week visiting her parents. She even went to Daegu to visit them, and helped them out in their family restaurant. She spent time with her family well, while enjoying Daegu and relieving her childhood that she spent over there. 

Irene was busy packing her luggage as she promised Taehyung to go Daegu for a short getaway together. Irene was on the phone with Taehyung as she shoved her clothes into her luggage.

"Yah, Taehyung. Let me pack alright? We can talk all we want when we reached Daegu." Irene said.

"No- you know we can't sit together on the plane right, and besides.. we still have to split up and meet each other together discretely. It's hurting me that I can't go out with you so easily like what we did in australia." Taehyung said.

Irene sighed and laughed. "Well, what can we do? We're in Korea silly. We are born here and our career's over here." Irene said. 

"Then that's why you should just talk to me too, and pack your luggage at the same time." Taehyung whined.

Irene scoffed, "Not like you're done with packing your luggage too. You should go pack it too. Our flight's in 5 hours time and we still have to take time to travel all the way to the airport."

"I can pack later. Anyway, all I need to do is to throw in some clothes, toiletries and phone chargers and stuff. There isn't much to bring anyway since we're just going there for 3 days." Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

"What's wrong with that?" Irene said.

Taehyung sighed. "Thought we could went to Hong Kong instead. Or even Bangkok, that sounds nice too." Taehyung said.

"Next time, Tae. I mean, we still got plenty of time together right?" Irene said in a sweet tone.

Irene could hear a sigh from him on the phone. She knew Taehyung was playing around with her so she decided to a bit. "Okay, I'm hanging if you're gonna be this petty." Irene said.

"Yah Joohyunie!" Taehyung said, raising his voice louder by a bit.

"I'm still older than you, Kim Taehyung." Irene said.

"Sorry Joohyunie, I'm just frustrated." Taehyung said.

"And I'm frustrated with you too-" Irene said.

Taehyung immediately replied, "Okay, Sorry then, don't be angry please? Please Joohyunie?" 

Irene smiled to herself sheepishly. "Alright alright. See you then." Irene said before they hung up on the call and she placed the remaining clothes into her luggage and shut it tightly.

Irene dragged the luggage out and placed it beside the couch where Wendy and Seulgi was at, watching a video on netflix while munching on a bowl of popcorn. Irene looked at them and laughed. "You two look like lovebirds watching a movie here." Irene commented.

Wendy and Seulgi laughed. "Yeah, we do. Maybe because we're still single and having a loveless life." Seulgi said.

Wendy laughed and gave Seulgi and high-five. Irene rolled her eyes. "You guys are so annoying." She said as she laughed and turned around to see Joy leaving her room in a beautiful red frilled dress. She was all dressed up, her hair was curled and she had her make-up done gorgeously. Irene looked at the younger member in awe as she pointed at her.

"Where are you going, Joy-ah?" Irene asked.

Joy blushed and smiled shyly at the leader. "I'm... I'm going out to meet a friend." She answered.

Wendy turned back after hearing their commotion and gasped in shock over Joy's outfit. "Wha-what? You're gonna meet your friend in this outfit?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter