Chapter 3

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tzuyu's Side)

"Sanaaaaa- " Tzuyu groaned as she was woken up by feeling something on her face, and when she opened her eyes, Sana was busy using her face as a paper.

Sana giggle and tried to escape. Tzuyu was still hugging her and right now, she was caught red handed.

"I'll confiscate all of those pen right now." She said while snatching the pen Sana was holding, this made Sana pout.

The irresistable pout Tzuyu couldn't even say 'no'. She rolled her eyes and sighed, so early in the morning Sana is driving her nuts already.

"You can keep it as long as you won't do it aga—God!"

Tzuyu groaned as she grabbed her head and went into a fetal position, Sana panicked.

"T-Tzuyu-ah?"

"Argh!!" Tzuyu groaned in pain.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

'What should I do!?' Sana thought as she sits up and quickly rubbed the latter's back. "D-Do you have medicine for that?"

Tzuyu kept groaning while shaking her head. "W-Water. . . " She choked.

Sana hurriedly ran down stares and fill a glass of water, before running back up.

"H-Here, Tzuyu-ah. . . " Sana offered while helping Tzuyu to sit and drink the water. "Does it still hurt?"

Tzuyu fell back on the bed with the same contorted face. Sana can see she was in a heavy pain, and she can do nothing about it but to watch Tzuyu suffer.

'I think this is what she meant by getting headaches.' Sana looked at her worriedly, suddenly Tzuyu stopped groaning and become silent. 

"Tzuyu-ah?" 

She nudged the latter but did not budge. Her heart quickens.

'Is she dead?!'

Leaning closer, she then sighed in relief after feeling the latter still breathing.

Sana looked down in worry while brushing some hairs away from Tzuyu's face, she then straighten the younger one's position into a much comfortable one. She then laid back and hugged Tzuyu sideways. A tears escaped.

'I shouldn't be playing around too much, this is all my fault.'

Sniffed.

'Eventhough I still don't remember her, I suddenly feel hurt knowing she's suffering like this.'

Silently crying as she buried her face onto the sleeping girl's neck.

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu winced with a slight pain in her head, still groaning as she sits up and noticed Sana was not there.

"What time is it?" She mumbled to no one as she looked at the clock on the side table. "9:56am?"

She leaned her forehead over her palm as she prayed that the pain will go away, a sudden jolt passed by her head like a bullet.

"Argh!"

Tzuyu's eyes shot up, hand still holding onto her head.

"Argh- I hate this." She mumbled. "It's getting more painful everytime my memories came back. This ."

Some of her memories came back, but only up until her Taiwan stay. The memories from where she went to Korea is still not there.

Tzuyu is expecting a much painful headache next time, and hopefully it'll be the last and final time to regain all her memories.

She sighed out of worry thinking Sana will be undergoing the same pain in the future.

"Where is she anyway?"

Tzuyu washed her face before exiting their room. As she was walking down the hallway, a faint smell of something burning filled the air. Her eyes went wide and ran towards the kitchen.

There, she finds the squirrel busy cooking. Sana didn't noticed her so she walked behind her slowly.

"What are you doing?"

Sana flinched and dropped the spatula. "God! Don't scare me like that!" She slapped Tzuyu's arm playfully. "I am cooking, obviously."

Tzuyu's brow furrowed as she saw what Sana was doing, she couldn't even make it out if it's edible or not.

"Okay? So, what is that?"

"A soup. Chicken soup." Sana grinned and kept stirring.

"Uh-huh. . . " Tzuyu's not sure whether she can eat that or not, dog foods looked much better than whatever Sana was cooking. "Why are you suddenly cooking? Practicing?"

Hoping to all Gods she was only practicing.

The latter shook her head. "I cooked this for you. I was really worried you passed out earlier while having a headache." She said while turning off the stove and faced Tzuyu. "I'm sorry for being a burden." She then hugged the taller one who was taken aback. "I don't know why, but I don't like seeing you like that."

'Her feelings for me is still there.' Tzuyu thought as she smiled while hugging Sana back. "You're not a burden, okay?" Patting the older girl's head. "I told you, I need someone to look after me as well. That's what happens to me everytime some of my memories came back."

Sana nodded under the crook of her neck. "Do you get this often?"

"No, it just comes out of the blue. There's no specific day or time. The last time I had it was when we went to the department store, I was brought to the store's clinic since you called the security to assist you. I always passed out everytime."

Sana hugged her tighter. "Is it my fault that you were triggered? If so, I'm sorry."

"What?" Tzuyu pushed her away lightly and looked into her eyes. "No! No, you're not. The doctor said it's a natural thing to get headaches everytime some parts of my memory will come back." She hugged her again. "So don't blame yourself, I don't like it."

Tzuyu felt the back of her shirt being gripped tight. "A-Am I going to feel that also if my memories will come back?"

The taller one sighed and nodded. "I'm afraid so. But don't worry, I'll be here when that happens, okay? Trust me."

"Okay. . . " The latter mumbled.

"Anyway, are you experimenting things?" Tzuyu asked while peeking at the steaming pot. Sana should not know how to cook since she still doesn't remember anything.

Sana pulled away with a pout. "You're really mean! I had it from that book!" Pointing out an open small notebook on the counter.

"Ah," Tzuyu picked up the notebook. It was Sana, the old Sana, was the one who wrote all the recipes in it. It was her handy guide.

"I can't understand some writings though. Who wrote that?"

Tzuyu sweat dropped and sighed. "You."

"Eh?"

"You wrote that just in case I wanted to cook something while you're away."

Sana blushed and looked away. "I can't believe my writing ."

The latter chuckled. "Yes, it is." Adding a smirk.

"Yah!"

Tzuyu laughed while blocking Sana's slaps. "Let's take a taste of my beloved fiancée's cooking."

Taking a spoon and scoop a little bit of soup, blowing it before sipping. Tzuyu glanced up while trying to savor the taste.

"Is it bad?"

Tzuyu raised a brow while looking at her. "It's edible, I guess." Setting the spoon down. "Just a little burnt but it taste good despite of the awful image. Ow!"

This time, Sana pinched her sides. "Can you keep some of those comments in your head?" She growled and huffed.

Tzuyu smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Thank you for cooking, let's eat." She then opened the cupboard and get some plates.

Little did she know that Sana was already blushing hard.

••••••••••

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm bored." Sana whined as she laid her head on Tzuyu's lap.

They are currently watching 'Peppa Pig', much to Tzuyu's distaste. Sana was able to convince her—to watch with her—by not making her face a drawing book again.

Tzuyu glanced down. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Sana snuggled her face onto Tzuyu's tummy. 

Tzuyu just let Sana raise her shirt, even if she'll stop her, Sana will slap her hand away anyway.

"Ow! The Sana?!" Tzuyu winced pushed Sana's head away from her tummy and looked at it.

A bite mark.

Sana sheepishly grinned and raised a peace sign while doing aegyo. Tzuyu's brow twitched.

Did Sana just bit her? Yes, she did.

"Why the hell did you bit me?"

The older one is thumb twindling with a pout. "I don't know, your abs are telling me to bite it."

That was a very reasonable explanation.

Tzuyu's face contorted in disgust. "You're so creepy, I want my old Sana back!" Adding a pout.

"Yah! I'm just bored, okay?" Sana snuggled again in her tummy, this time Tzuyu kept pushing her away.

"You're just gonna bite me again!"

"I will not!" Sana used Tzuyu's shirt and hid underneath it.

The younger one's brow twitched again and groan.

Sana removed her head off from Tzuyu's shirt and smirked. "Ohh, I like that growl." Shen then winked.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and continued watching the talking pig with no interest at all—more of like, trying not to get Sana's clothes ripped off.

"Growl again." Sana said while sitting up and scooting closer.

Tzuyu ignored her.

"Please?" Sana is throwing aegyo again.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, is having a hard time ignoring her feisty fiancée. Sana's aegyo is gonna kill her any minute now. She's not Twice's visual for nothing.

"No."

"Why?" She pouted. "Why? Why? Why? Whyyyyy~?"

The latter cringed and looked at her in disbelief. "I just don't want to."

"Fine," Sana pouted. "You're not really romantic at all."

The latter's brow raised again. "Growling is considered romantic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter