Chapter 20

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

Mark—from Got7—was currently driving his car with Sana as the passenger. Sana didn't like the feeling at all. The way Mark glances at him, she didn't acknowledge it—only in thoughts—but she knew Mark is up to something, and she can feel that it's not good.

Minutes later, the car was then parked inside the Amusement park's grounds. Mark hurried and opened the door for her where she carefully stepped out. 

"There's a restaurant here." He grinned as he offered his arm for her to hold.

"Ah, is that so." She nodded and started walking ahead, obviously rejecting his offer. Not like she cares. She then heard Mark sighing from behind as he tries to catch up to her.

"Uhm- so, do you want to take a ride?" He asked.

The Amusement park was currently accomodating a few people—unlike the regular days where it's always packed. It's weekdays, students aren't available—the usual customers.

"No, I don't feel like riding one." ...Not with you.

"Uh- okay." He chuckled nervously. "We've got an hour 'til dinner uhm- want some cotton candy?"

Sana saw a cotton candy stall a few meters away from them, maybe eating one can at least distract her from him.

"Yeah, sure."

Mark jumped and ran towards the stall and paid one. Sana stood beside him as the vendor handed the big fluff of candy to her. The candy was two times bigger than her head and she's glad she can't see him. Though she felt a bit bad since they were friends, yet she didn't even offer just one bit.

"Uhm- want some?" Sana said as she moved the candy away. "Eh?" She was dumbfounded when she found Jinyoung—from Got7—standing beside him smiling at the vendor while accepting his candy. When he saw her, he grinned immediately with joy. 

"Ah! Sana-ssi! Glad to see you here!" He said as he munched on his candy. "You looked dressed?" He said when he noticed her outfit. "You looked stunning, by the way." He smiled making her smile as well.

Sana wore a white fitted dress that reached up just in-between her thighs, since its nearing night time, she had a black suit that had a three-fourth type of sleeves matching her one-inch heel sandals. She looked like she'll be going on a formal dinner party—well, she will be anyway. She purposely looked so pretty not for Mark, but for Tzuyu later.

"Yeah, Mark asked me for a dinner—a friendly one—and he suddenly disappeared. Have you seen him?"

The latter shook his head. "When I got here, I didn't see him—I didn't even noticed you. We all had no schedules for today so I decided to come here. It's my way of relaxing—I don't know where the others went though." He added a shrug and continued eating his candy. "Are you just going to wait here?" He said while starting to walk away.

"Wait-" She walked hurriedly beside him. She doesn't want to stand there doing nothing. "I'll just walk with you. I might see him around."

"Maybe he went to the restroom?" He said. "Oh! Congratulations for your concert and about that awesome confession Tzuyu-ssi gave. That was totally cool!" He jumped.

Sana blushed at the thought of Tzuyu's way of confessing again. Even she, herself, can't even believed it happened. It was like a fairytail. She then looked away with trying to avoid him from seeing her red painted face. "Yeah, th-thanks."

As they are walking around, they passed by some walked-in horror tunnels and some other rides that she doesn't want to ride.

"Sana-ssi, I'm kind of bored. Want to take ride? Bumper cars are cool!" He said with a big grin. 

"Bumper cars?" She repeated. Well, her dress says otherwise. "Uhm- no, thanks. I'll just wait here instead."

"Bummer-" He sighed. "I'll just buy a ticket! Sure you don't want one?"

When she shook her head with a smile, he then shrugged and ran to the booth. Sana sighed and finished her candy. "Where the heck is he?" She started to get annoyed when all of a sudden a person bumped behind her slightly.

"I'm sorry- Sana-ssi?"

When she heard her name, she immediately turned around and saw Yugyeom holding a burger and soda in the other.

"Oh, relaxing as well?" She asked.

"Huh?" He raised a brow and when he finally get what she meant he gave a big 'oh'. "Yeah, somewhat like that- wait? What do you mean 'as well'?"

"Yeah, Jinyoung was with me earlier. He just went to the bumping cars' booth to get a ticket to ride." She glanced at the said guy's direction before looking back at Yugyeom.

"Eh? He's here?! That idiot! He didn't tell me where he was going earlier. We should have gone together." He sighed. "Anyways, you looked dressed? Any occassions?"

"Uhm- yeah. Mark asked me to have dinner with him. He asked Tzuyu already though so I just agreed just for now." She sighed and looked around.

"So, where is he? Don't tell me he ditched you?"

Sana shrugged. "I don't know. He suddenly disappeared before I met Jinyoung."

"I'll call him, just a sec." He pulled out his phone and started calling Mark. Seconds later the call was answered. "Where were you dude? Sana-ssi is waiting for you."

Sana just looked at him with anticipation. She surely wanted this so-called 'date' to end. She pulled out her phone and texted Tzuyu.

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     Are you done with your meeting? I wanna see you. 😦

Not long after, a message came.

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Not yet, wifey. Still got some stockholders meeting after this. Why? Did Mark do something?

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     No, he did not. But he suddenly disappeared. I don't know where he went though. I want to see you. 😞

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Aww~ my wifey misses me~ 💕 I'll see you later. 😘 And I'll punch his -face once I see him. 👊

Sana giggled. She really like this side of Tzuyu. If Tzuyu trusted Mark, then she better trust him as well 'til they see each other later. She was then about to reply when Yugyeom took her attention.

"Ah, Sana-ssi." He said while slipping his phone back in his back pocket. "He said he got a stomach ache and his in the restroom right now. HAHA! That was so funny!" He laughed. "What kind of date he is! HAHA!"

"Is that so. So, when will he accompany me back?" Sana asked before quickly texting Tzuyu a quick 'I love you' and 'later' message.

"He will. I'll accompany you instead." He grinned. "Let's just get Junior along."

As they make their way towards the bumping cars. There were currently a few riders, but they didn't see Jinyoung around.

"Eh? You said he's here." Yugyeom said while his eyes are scanning the area. "I don't see his soul around, maybe he went to another ride. Tch."

Sana just kept following him around 'til they reached the carousel and other children's ride.

"You okay, Sana-ssi?" He asked as he threw away the wrapper and can in a trash bin. 

"Yeah, what about you?" She asked back. She was certainly bored already, and she doesn't even care one bit about Mark anymore. She wanted to go home.

"I'm fine. Haha!" He grinned. "Well, want to take a ride? I mean, we can't just stand here you know?"

She shook her head. "I don't feel like riding one. Thank you for the offer." She added a small smile making the latter nodded and slipped his hands inside his jacket pockets.

"Well, want to eat something at least?" He offered once more. "I'll buy you some! Wait here!" He then ran away before Sana could even answer.

"This is tiring." She mumbled. Deciding to ente
uuojool rtain herself by watching some people having fun around her. She kind of envy the couples she sees and she decided to make sure that Tzuyu will take her to amusement parks. A smile slipped.

"Oh, fancy meeting you here Sana!"

Sana flinched at the sudden voice she heard, when she turned around she found Youngjae, Bambam, and JB holding each a hotdog sandwich and a can of cola.

"Hello." She smiled and bowed a bit. "It seems like Got7 are all here, except that I haven't seen Jackson yet."

The three flinched and seems surprised.

"Huh? What do you mean?" JB asked.

Sana looked at him for a sec before looking away with a sigh. "I came here with Mark, when he disappeared, I saw Jinyoung, then when he went to take a ride, I bumped into Yugyeom. Then here, with you guys."

"That's odd." Youngjae spoke. "We've been here for hours and why didn't we see them?" The other two then looked around. 

"Weird." Bambam said. "We didn't know they were here though." He then looked on his sides. "Did they know that we're going to an amusement park?"

"I think not." JB shook his head. "I think they went out earlier than us, though we know Mark will be taking you out. We just don't know where." He shrugged. "Where is he anyway?"

"Yugyeom said that he got a stomach ache." She said.

"What a douchebag." JB laughed. "He always gets a strange bowel movement everytime he had a date."

Sana tried her best not to react unpleasantly and just smiled. "Unlucky." She mumbled.

"So, where's Yugyeom?" Youngjae asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter