Chapter 19

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

Twiceland-PH was successful. Successful to the point it gained so much attention around the world due to Tzuyu's confession. Twice's popularity was suddenly soaring, and had articles regarding the event in all over Korea's famous medias.

When the media asked JYP regarding Sana's uality, he just smiled and gave a qoute.

"Everyone deserves to be happy." 

Is what he said to the press before walking away with a chuckle.

Twice had no schedules for the week since JYP said to take a rest. It's always what they do after big concerts. He always gave his artists a break at times before another hectic and stressful schedules came up. That's why they were able to escape the media for awhile, it was such a hot topic around the world. They also knew that it will soon died down-hoping along with the haters. Nonetheless, Sana is much more focus on her new adventure right now aside from being a member of Twice. She doesn't really care about the negative people when there are more positive persons who are willing to support her—them.

"Sana," Jihyo called her by the door. "Your girlfriend is here." She then added a smirk.

"EH?!" She jumped away from the sofa and ran towards the door. She then found Tzuyu holding a bouquet of white roses. "What- I mean, when?" She asked while accepting the gift and stepping away to let the girl enter.

Tzuyu quickly removed her shoes and kissed Sana's red cheeks. "I just wanted to surprise you." She grinned while following Sana to the living room.

"Oh- Hi, Tzu!" Mina smiled and waved at the girl before disappearing towards the kitchen.

Tzuyu just waved back before sitting beside Sana.

"Oh, Romeo is here." Nayeon grinned before vanishing towards their room.

The teasing smile her members gave always makes her blush more. It just happened two days ago and she still can't believe it happened. It was like a dream for her—for Tzuyu to be hers. Not to mention how Tzuyu pulled a big stunt like that—involving the whole concert staff.

Sana then gave the bouquet a light hug. "You said you were in Taiwan having a meeting." She added a playful glare making Tzuyu chuckle.

"I was, I just arrived earlier and wanted to surprise you." Tzuyu leaned in with a grin before capturing her lips into a loving kiss.

Sana gripped on the roses as her eyes went wide. This is the second kiss on the lips Tzuyu gave her—yes, she was counting. It's kind of funny she was. After their first kiss on stage, she was too shy and always keep pushing Tzuyu's face away every time she tries to kiss her again. Tzuyu just laughed it off because she finds her so adorable when flustered. Sana obviously knew Tzuyu likes to so much. Not to mention how the PH-Onces squealed everytime Tzuyu tries to kiss her on stage again.

Seconds later, Tzuyu pulled away with a victorious smirk. "I missed those lips, you know." She then poked Sana's cheeks. "You won't even let me. Much better if I'll just directly kiss you, neh?"

Sana was so red to the ears, she can feel steam coming out already. In reflex, she slapped Tzuyu's arm and hid her face behind the flowers as she cursed underneath her breath. She then felt a hand s behind her waist pulling her closer, she then felt Tzuyu's breathed in her scent by her neck. Her skin crawled at the contact making her flinched.

"You always smell nice." Tzuyu said while still sniffing her neck. "I like it."

Sana tried to push Tzuyu away again by her face while scooting away. "Tz-Tzuyu-ah, s-stop it." She whispered. The more she pushed away the girl, the more she felt the grip on her waist tightens and felt Tzuyu's lips on her neck. "TZUYU!" She pulled away while blushing hard and Tzuyu was just laughing. "Mou!"

"You're really cute~" Tzuyu patted her head with a grin.

Sana can really feel that Tzuyu loves to so much. She doesn't know why she kept pulling away, but she likes the feeling. It's getting complicated now.

Her face now is so hot that you can fry eggs on it.

"Anyways," Tzuyu started. "I was on a meeting yesterday before I had my flight so, I'm still not lying." She added a cheeky smile making her dimples deepen.

Sana then pushed a finger on her dimple and pouted. "You're really mean~"

"I am, right?" Tzuyu gave another teasing dorky smile while wiggling her brows.

Another batch of red paint was splashed onto her face. She can't believe she's blushing and getting flustered even more, more than they were still friends before. She should have anticipated this already—maybe she did, but not this much.

"Sh-Shut up!" She looked away earning a chuckle from the latter.

"I love you." Tzuyu whispered on her ears sending another batch of shivers down to her spine. 

Her lips curved in to a smile, she then looked at the latter shyly. "I love you too." But then she remembered to asked Tzuyu something. "Oh, how did you manage to pull that off?"

Tzuyu raised her brows before leaning back. "Well, let's say I had a little help from PD-nim." She then grinned handsomely making Sana blush again.

|Flashback|

JYP fully faced her with a serious face. "For me, it is not. But-" He paused. "It's much better if whom you like is not one of my idols."

"Then I'm sorry to say that whom I like was one of your idols." She looked back at him with the same intensity.

"Who then?"

Contemplating on what to say, should she fake the name, or tell the truth? She took a deep breath.

"It's. . . " She paused. "Sana. . . "

JYP stared at her with no expression at all as she stared back at the same intensity. She's taking the risk now. A very big risk.

"I really love her." Tzuyu said. "I wanted to hers to be mine." She sound so possessive, but she wanted JYP to know that she was serious about her.

Unexpectedly, the man chuckled making her baffled.

"So, I am right?" He said. Tzuyu wasn't able to reply back since she was too confused. "I did ask you earlier if it's Sana, but then you denied it."

Tzuyu looked away. "I was afraid you would do something bad. I'm sorry." She then looked down.

"Well," JYP kneaded his fingers together as her leaned back. "It's against the rules to have a relationship with employee to employee though. It's in the rules and regulations of my company." He sighed. "I am not stopping you, but-"

"I'll resign." She cut him off.

The man raised his brow. "Are you sure about that?"

Tzuyu swallowed. She was not sure about what she just said. She might not be able to see Sana everyday like she used to, but at the same time she doesn't want to break rules since JYP, himself, knew it already. It seems like she really have no choice.

"Yes."

JYP looked at her with another serious look before sighing with a nod.
.
.
.
She packed all her things after her resignation was approved, her co-workers kept asking her why she resigned.

"Hey, Tzuyu-" Jeongyeon kept following her around their office. "Why did you resign? Come on-"

Tzuyu sighed and stopped putting her hings inside the box as she looked at Jeongyeon and the other two girls as well.

"I just needed to." She said while packing back her things.

"Needed to?" Dahyun seconded

"Family problems?" Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu shook her head. "No."

"Then what?" The small girl retorted.

Tzuyu stopped what she was doing and faced them. "If I'll tell you, would you help me out?"

"Whoa-" Chaeyoung gasped. "That sound serious."

"Well," She shrugged. "Maybe- I don't know."

"So, what is it?" Jeongyeon sat back waiting for her to talk.

"Uhm-" Tzuyu breathed in deep and exhaled. "I love Sana."

The room went silent. They can even hear crickets already.

"Come again?" Dahyun asked.

"I-I love Sana."

Suddenly, the trio jumped and hugged each other making her baffled. They then hugged her taking her aback.

"Omo! You finally realize!" Chaeyoung cheered.

"Oh my God!" Jeongyeon pulled away with a big smile. "I can't believe it!"

"Finally bro!" Dahyun patted her back. "We've been praying hard for this." She then added a teasing grin.

"Huh?" Is what Tzuyu can only muster. She was obviously confused.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Ugh- I thought we were obvious about shipping you to her?"

"Or, are you just that dense?" Dahyun added.

"I am aware that you kept teasing me to her, but I didn't mind it because what I know you guys are just joking." She defended.

"Okay-" Jeongyeon raised both hands in the air. "We can't blame, but hey! Look at the bright side? You finally found the feelings." She then grinned making her blush and stayed quiet.

"So," Dahyun leaned back on her table and crossed her arms with a smirk. "What will we do?"

Tzuyu cleared and continued packing her things. "Just pretend that you didn't know why I resigned. I know they'll be asking."

"Just that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes." She sighed. "I'll be back."

"Then what?" Dahyun retorted.

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet. I'll think all of it thoroughly once I'm back o Taiwan."

"One big hug everyone!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as they engulfed her with a loving hug, but instead of making her smile it made her sadder.
.
.
.
As she was putting her things back in her apartment settling it on top of the table, she can't help but think how she will not be able to see Sana anymore.

She slumped herself on the sofa and burried her face on her palms. Her thoughts were clearly filled with the bubbly Japanese girl. She will not see Sana for a moment. She knows she'll be back, yet the other oart of her is dying just thinking about the fact that she'll be leaving.

A tear slipped.

She brushed her hair above her head and leaned back with a sighed.

"Sana. . . " She mumbled.

Another tear slipped.

"Is it really true you like me?" She asked as if Sana was there.

Her tears started coming down slowly.

"What if they are just joking?" 

Tzuyu's face was already drenched in tears.

"I don't know what to do."

She then leaned forward and cried on her palm.

"Sana, what do I do?" Tzuyu mumbled as she tried wiping her tears. "Why does it hurt so much. . . I don't want to leave."

An idea came up all of a sudden. She needs to ask advice from Sana's members. Can they really help her?

Her thought was left idled in the room when she picked up her keys and rushed to her car. Minutes later, she arrived in Twice's dorm in a flash.

As she was standing in front of the door, she kept wiping her tears away. She can't face them with tears in her eyes.

Pressing the doorbell, she sniffed abd wiped her tears away. Seconds later the door opened revealing Twice's leader, Park Jihyo, who had a shocked face.

Tzuyu the heard some running footsteps incoming and found the other members—except for Sana—mirroring Jihyo's expression as well.

"Help me-" She choked while wiping her tears.

"Oh my God!" Nayeon gasped as she hugged Tzuyu. "What happened?" She whispered as the other members went out of the door to avoid Sana from discovering their unexpected visitor.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I don't know what to do." She broked down once more. She never thought this would break her. She wanted to be with Sana, but if she will not leave JYPE they cannot be together. It's was really a hard decision for her.

"Let's talk about it in a cafe down the street." Nayeon whispered. "You guys wait downstairs, I'll let Sana know we're buying something." She said and patted Tzuyu's back before going inside.

When they got to the cafe, Tzuyu already calmed down, yet her eyes were still sad.

"What happened?" Jihyo whispered. She was sitting across Tzuyu along with Mina while Nayeon sat beside the girl and Momo in the adjacent side facing all of them.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I resigned."

"What?" Jihyo retorted. "Did you say you just resigned?"

Tzuyu just nodded and played with her coffee cup.

"Why?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhm-" She swallowed. Not sure whether she should tell it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter