Chapter 18

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved. Use the desktop version of your browser if you're using your phone. Thank you!

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

April had gone by so fast and now is the month to reveal her true feelings to the only Photographer of Twice—Chou Tzuyu.

Sana was a bit disappointed that Tzuyu had become much more busy and had less time to chat or call her. She was thinking if Tzuyu confessed to the girl she liked and that's why she had lesser time for her.

Twice were currently on the dressing room having their make-up done. They can already hear the loud chants of Philippine Onces inside the Philippine Arena—the biggest indoor arena in the world. With a seating capacity of fifty-one thousand eight hundred and ninety-eight (51,898), every nook and cranny was occupied—there were even some who were already standing just to see them.

"Get ready on five." Their Manager came in telling them to get out on the back stage now because they'll be starting any minute now.

Nayeon and Jihyo gave the biggest exhale of their life.

"I never felt this nervous ever in all of our concerts." Jihyo said.

"Not as nervous as Sana—she'll be confessing today." Nayeon smirked making Sana's looked away with a much heavy feeling in her stomach.

Seconds later, Sana's phone vibrated indicating a message. She then directly opened it.

∅ From: Tzuyu-ah 💕

   Hey, Sana! I've got the best seat. Hope you'll find me. ㅋㅋㅋ Good luck! Fighting!

Her smile grew thinking that Tzuyu was already waiting for her. She gave herself a good self-esteem before catching up to the other after putting her phone back in her bag.

One minute to go and the LED doors will be opened. They huddle up and gave themselves their usual cheer after raising their hands in the air.

The LED doors gave them a way and revealed an ocean of people with all sorts of banner they're holding. The chants became much louder and ear deafening, it overwhelmed them the most.

(A/N: "English")

Jihyo raised her mic near . "Hana deul set!"

"ONE IN A MILLION! ANNYEONG HASEYO! TWICE IMNIDA!" They chorused while smiling earning a much louder roar from their audience.

"Twice Jihyo imnida! Hello!" Jihyo exclaimed.

Mina bowed. "Twice Mina imnida!" She then smiled while waving at them.

"Twice Nayeon imnida! Hello Philippines!" Nayeon grinned.

"Twice Momo imnida!" Momo waved and smiled.

"Twice Sana imnida! Hello~" Sana smiled sweetly while waving at them, but her were scanning the front crowd searching for the Taiwanese girl.

"Waah-" Nayeon gasped as she scanned the whole arena. "Philippines is so lively today!"

One of the staff spoke through their earpiece and says to speak english.

"Okay-" Nayeon laughed. "I'm. . . not good in. . . speaking english! Hahaha"

The audience laughed along.

"So, hello Philippines!" Jihyo grinned while waving at everyone. "We're not really good in speaking uhm- english! Haha"

"No interpreters?" Sana asked making her members laughed.

"No- I think." Nayeon shook her head.

"Are you guys ready?" Mina spoke. It's like the light of hope just dropped by and saved their asses from speaking english. "Good, good~" She raised a thumb while grinning happily. "Who wants to hear our first song?"

The crowd respond with a scream.

"Okay- this is called 'Someone like me'." Mina said.

"Music!" They all chorused.

••••••••••

(Other girl's Side)

After two hours of straight performance, all of them were called backstage to rest for awhile and change their costumes.

As they are currently having a make-over, all of them were laughing and reminicing the event that happened.

"Gosh! I can't believe we had a full mansion." Jihyo laughed. "This arena is the biggest!"

"I know!" Nayeon gave her a high-five since they are just beside each other. "I can't even believe my eyes that I saw a balloon letters of my name at the farthest side of the stadium! Haha! Those were sure big!"

"Can't believe PH-Onces are this hyped." Mina added. "I can still hear them shouting our chants."

"They're full of energy." Momo giggled.

Sana, on the other hand, were kind of busy texting someone. Obviously, they knew who but just let her be.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     I didn't saw you. 😞

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Aw, too bad. ㅋㅋ But I definitely saw you. ㅋㅋ

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     Yah! It's too crowded! Tell me which side are you in? 😡

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Are you mad? ㅋㅋ I'm on the right side near the stage. I'm wearing black.

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

   I'll try. 😐 Feels like I can't even find you anyway. 😞

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Well, I can't blame you. It's too crowded anyway. But don't worry! I'm watching you guys all the way! Fighting! 👊

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     Hmph!

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

Oh, you said you're going to announce something later? Care to drop a hint? 😇

This made Sana blushed hard, she forgot that she told Tzuyu about it.

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     NO! It's a surprise! 😛

From: Tzuyu-ah 💕 ∅

You're getting married?!

∅ To: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

She then received a lot of 'ㅋ'. Tzuyu is such a tease, and sometimes it was making her crazy thinking about it. They kind of got really close—due to Sana's eagerness and perseverance—and Tzuyu just reciprocated back the like. Not that type of like, but the friendship feeling.

Sana wondered if Tzuyu will accept her, or else Philippines—the whole world—will witness how she was rejected. Praying to God to be not embarrassing.

"Everyone, get ready on five!" A staff announced before immediately leaving.

Twice stands and checked if their dresses are all okay, especially to Sana. This part is where she will do it. They'll not be dancing in this, but just sing and sat on stage.

When the LED doors opened, louder chants met them.

"Hello again, PH-Onces!" Nayeon waved with a smile while all of them are walking towards their designated stools.

"You know what?" Jihyo paused. "This is the first uhm- time Twice had been to Philippines!"

The crowd cheered once again.

"I think-" Mina looked the other members. "Philippines is one of the countries in uhm- Asia that we haven't been to, right?"

"Yeah-" Nayeon nodded along with the others. "But! At least we are here now! Yey!" She cheered with a raised fist.

Once again, the crowd went louder.

"Oh, Sana!" Jihyo called.

Sana flinched and looked at her curiously. "Eh? What?"

The others laughed. "English please." The latter said.

"Eh- Uhm- w-what?" Sana covered and looked down while laughing. She's bad at speaking english.

"Come on!" Nayeon ushered. "Give PH-Onces some 'shyshyshy'." She added a teasing grin.

Sana was about to do it when Jihyo said she needs to stand up, and so she did. Helding out her mic, and a clenched fist on her cheeks she then say it slowly.

"Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy~"

When the last three words came, the audience chorused along with her making her laugh out of their cuteness. She then sat back, but still her eyes kept looking for Tzuyu who said to be in the right side of the front row. But in all honesty, she still can't see the girl since the audience area is dim and they're a bit far from them.

"Sana is cute, right?" Nayeon teased again with grin. The audience cheered loudly.

Sana just giggled while shyly looking down. Whenever she is complemented like that, she always gets shy—not like she can get over it, really. Its been years, yet she's still not used getting complemented like that—or any heart-warming complement at all. Though she's always thankful.

"Anyways, PH-Onces~" Jihyo took their attention. "Do you like uhm- our dresses?" She said. "Stand up guys!"

The girl took off their blankets and put it on the chair. They then acted cute while holding their skirt. The crowded cheered loud again.

"Waah~ Thank you!" Nayeon laughed. "This is really weird." She tried to hide her laugh, but was still obvious since the big screens shows all her faces. "I find it weird that we're speaking english this long."

The others nodded with a cute laugh.

"PH-Onces! Is our english okay?" Mina asked. The crowd cheered loud. "Good- Haha!"

A staff ran towards the stage and gave Jihyo a card, she then read it alone before looking at the audience. "So, we have random questions here from Twitter!" She then waved the card. "Wooohh~!"

"I hope it's not something private." Nayeon said with a laugh. Jihyo shook her head.

"Okay- we've a got a tweet here from-" She paused and the LEDs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter