Chapter 4

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

"SANAAAAAAA~!!"

Sana laughed quietly while trying to hide away from the raging girl who just noticed her doodled face.

"Found you!"

Tzuyu picked her up behind the sofa she was hiding.

"Kyaaaah-! Let me go! ert!" She pushed Tzuyu's face away from her while giggling. "Let me go!"

"You should have know the consequences my dear fiancée."

The latter dropped her on the sofa and started tickling her sides.

"Yah! Hahaha! T-Tzuyu-ah!" Sana tried stopping Tzuyu's hand but can't since she was much stronger. "S-Stop! Hahaha!"

Seconds later the attacker stopped and smirked. "That's what happens to you everytime you do this," Pointing to her face. "To me!" She then sat beside Sana and turned the TV on.

After Sana calmed down from her high, she then poked Tzuyu's cheeks where her dimple comes out. The latter gave her an annoying look.

"What?"

"Wash your face."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and diverted her attention back to the monitor.

"If you didn't drew on it, I won't have to wash it."

Sana cringed. "Ew!" She then stands and went to the bathroom to fetch a basin and a face towel. "Let me, face me." She said while sitting beside Tzuyu who didn't even bother moving. "Tzuyu-ah~"

"No, I won't move. That's your fault."

She pouted and a devious idea came, she smirked.

"Okay, fine."

Sana then sat on Tzuyu's lap catching the latter off guard, she then started wiping off the drawn face slowly.

"Sana," Tzuyu groaned. "Do you really have to sit on my lap?"

The older one sticks out her tongue before smiling victoriously. "You won't face me, so I have to face you instead."

Seeing the younger one rolled her eyes made her giggle.

"Stop moving! I'm almost done." She pinched Tzuyu's cheeks earning a small 'ow'. "Serves you right."

"Maybe I should have taken that girl's number instead." Tzuyu nonchalantly replied while trying to glance at the big screen.

Wait.

. . . Data processing. . .

. . . Data processing. . . 

. . . ERROR!

Did she just heard Tzuyu saying something about that girl? Sana's brow rose in a quick tick, she kept staring at the girl below with slight annoyance.

"What did you say, Tzuyu?" She whispered cautiously.

No more '-ah' this time.

"Maybe I should have accepted that girl's offer about a date."

Tzuyu repeated but this time, she rephrased it making Sana's brow ticked once again.

Cupping Tzuyu's face, she forced the younger one to look up.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. DARE. CHOU TZUYU."

Tzuyu smirked, pushing Sana to the edge.

"And why not? You keep doing this to me and annoy me everytime you get a chance, so maybe it's time to look for a new gi—"

Sana crashed her lips shutting the latter up before she could even finish her words. She moved her lips hungrily yet she noticed Tzuyu is not responding back. Having another devious idea, she grabbed both Tzuyu's hands and placed it around her waist. Her own hands then travel from the latter's arm up to her shoulder, Tzuyu finally responded.

Tilting her head, she kissed Tzuyu torridly as their tongues battled for dominance but in the end Tzuyu won. Submitting to the taller one without hesitation as Tzuyu kept caressing her waist.

Not long, both pulled away with red faces as they catched their breaths. Sana rested her forehead on Tzuyu's as they locked gaze.

"Don't you ever try, Chou." Sana hissed as she glared but Tzuyu just chuckled.

"I won't, I was just messing with you." She then pecked Sana's lips making it pout.

"You're so mean!" Hugging a chuckling Tzuyu through her neck as she felt being hugged back round the waist.

"You're really cute when you jealous—ow!"

Sana bit her earlobe and pulled away with a smirk. "Serves you right!"

Tzuyu looked at her with a straight face. "Yeah, maybe I should get that—"

"TZUYU-AHHHHHH~!!!" Sana screeched while hugging Tzuyu again much tighter. The latter just chuckled and patted her back.

Tzuyu was obviously entertained.

"Well, do you want to go somewhere? To the department st—"

"NO! NOT THERE!" Sana pulled away, shaking her head furiously making the latter laugh.

"Okay, where do you want to go?"

"To the beach!" Sana exclaimed.

"Beach?" Tzuyu repeated. "But it's far from here, we need to travel to St. Petersburg for that."

"But I want to go. . . " Sana knows that Tzuyu can't say 'no' to her, and she was right.

Tzuyu sighed. "Fine, let's get ready."
.
.
.
"Sanaaaa~" Tzuyu called out to her fiancée who is still inside getting something, while she waited by the car. "Are you done?"

"Just a sec!" Sana shouted back from upstairs as she forgot to bring her headdress. When she got it, she hurriedly went down to the garage where Tzuyu was waiting.

"Took you long." Tzuyu opened the door for her as she got inside quickly kissing the latter's cheeks.

"Not long enough~" Sitting directly as Tzuyu closed the door and jogged to the driver's seat and strapped herself.

"Seatbelt." Tzuyu pointed out, Sana then hurriedly strapped herself with a cheeky grin. "Don't ever drive or ride a car without seatbelts on."

Sana pouted. "Yes, my dear fiancé."

"It's the one that saves both of our lives."

That line made Sana look back at Tzuyu who is now focused on the road. Looking outside, she then thought about what the latter had said and indeed, if it's not about the seatbelt maybe she's in another place right now. 

But she then wonder how did Tzuyu acquire her amnesia, deducing from what Tzuyu had said, she assumed that she got it from an accident as well. Since the ride was quiet and only a Korean music was played quietly, Sana deciced to initiate a conversation.

"Tzuyu-ah," She started while looking outside and heard the latter hummed. "When will we be going back to Korea?"

Tzuyu flinched but she didn't noticed it.

"In due time. . . "

Sana glanced at her. "When?"

The latter didn't yet answer and pressed her lips together.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

Tzuyu looked at her with a straight face before looking back on the road. "There's nothing to hide. We are here to help me heal against my memory lose, since you got one as well, we'll be staying 'til you got yours back."

"I wanna see how Korea looks like, maybe it'll help me remember much faster."

Sana heard Tzuyu sighed.

"We don't need to rush, rushing will only lead to danger. If you'll force yourself trying to remember things, it'll give you painful headaches. So please Sana, don't. Take it from me."

Sana sighed. "Okay, if you say so."

"Why are you suddenly asking?"

She glanced back to the latter and pouted. "I was just curious, I know you've told me the details of who I am and what are we, but I feel like there is something missing."

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu was having a hard time dodging Sana's question, she didn't even told her about being an idol. Though the other members already found it out, she told them not to reveal themselves as who they are since Sana had a weird change of personality, but they already knew about it.

|Flashback|

A few days after Sana had an accident, Tzuyu called Nayeon. It didn't even took five seconds when Nayeon answered.

[Hello, Tzuyu-ah?]

"Ah, Nayeonnie. . . right?" Tzuyu questioned, she's not sure whether she'll call Nayeon 'unnie' or not.

The girl giggled.

[Yes, yes, it's unnie. Why the sudden long distance call Tzuyu?]

"Uhm, it's about Sana." Tzuyu sighed. 

[What about that squirrel?] Nayeon giggled again.

"Did our parents informed you about what happened to Sana?"

[Eh? Something happened to her?]

Tzuyu can already feel the girl's sudden seriousness.

"She got into an accident three days ago and she was discharged earlier."

Nayeon sighed.

[Since she got released immediately, it's not a serious case, right?]

"Uhm- actually, it is."

She heard the other line gasped.

[What?! What happen?]

"She got an amnesia."

[What the hell is happening? You got an amnesia, and now Sana too? Wow, you two sure is destined.]

Tzuyu pouted with a groan. "Nayeonnie. . . "

[Okay, okay. How is Sana right now? She's not that hurt right?]

"Just a few scratches, the direct impact was on her head to the steering wheel according to the Police officer."

Nayeon deeply sighed.

[Did you manage to tell everything to her?]

"Yes, except for the fact that she's an idol."

[Eh? Why?]

Tzuyu sighed this time. "She had a different personality comparing to the Sana I knew. Uhm- how do I say this. . . "

[Let's see, like a brat?]

The taller one jumped. "Yes! Yes, like that!"

[Urgh, God.]

"Is it really that bad?"

[Uhh. . . Yes?]

Tzuyu frowned.

[Well, for us it is. That is Sana's personality way before she fell in love with you.]

Her heart skipped a beat.

[Like, she's respectful and good towards other people, but when it comes to her closest friends—us—her true personality came out. I mean, it's natural since when you're comfortable with someone, you're not afraid to hide it.]

Tzuyu nodded to no one and kept listening.

[Her bratty side is pretty demanding and sometimes playful. Uhm- demanding in a way like 'I want to know her!'] 

Nayeon imitated how Sana said that line, and it made Tzuyu uneased.

[That's what she said when she saw you for the second time, and ever since she started getting your attention, she begins to changed. Let's say, she changed for the better (?), or I think it was because of you she changed.]

"Changed?"

Nayeon hummed.

[Yes, when she fell in love with you, she started to minimize her bratty side and started to act like a future-wife, if that's okay to describe. Haha!]

"I still don't get it."

[What I meant was, when she fell in love with you, she doesn't want you to get discouraged because of her bratty-ness. I mean, you we're pretty cold before and her personality couldn't match up to yours, so she changed.]

"Ah. . ."

[And right now, since she had forgotten about you—probably her feelings for you as well—you'll get a dose of a bratty Sana.]

"What should I do?"

Tzuyu started to worry.

[Make her fall for you again.]

She flinched. Make Sana fall for her again. And Tzuyu thinks it's a big task to accomplish.

[Do you love her?]

Tzuyu didn't answer.

[I will surely fly to Moscow just to hang you upside-down if up until now you still have—]

"I am."

[What?]

"I am in love with her." She whispered as she felt her cheeks burned.

[Oh! Kyaaaaaah—!]

Tzuyu pulled her phone away from her ears, Nayeon being the falsetto in Twice gave the latter an ear-deafening squeal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter