Chapter 12

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved. Use the desktop version of your browser if you're using your phone. Thank you!

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu stared at the door while feeling her cheeks. The very cheeks where the kiss of the girl she's with earlier.

'What was that for?' She thought as felt her heart stammering inside. The more she held onto her cheeks the more she felt it getting more warmer by the second. 'Whatever.' Shrugging the feeling, she then went back to her car and drove back to her apartment.

The moment she got back to her apartment, she immediately her computer that was sitting cold on her study table. Taking her seat, she sighed and massaged her temple. Her hands went to work again as it started typing down on her keyboard.

"God-" She mumbled as her other hand pulls out a small USB from her bag that she settled down on the floor beside the table, and plugged in on the CPU underneath the table. Opening the files she was editing earlier, she begins to work on in it again. The very first draft that was left idled earlier was from the girl she was with.

She tilted her head while staring at the screen. "Hmm-" Humming, thinking if there are more add-ons that she should do. Pondering a bit, she then saved it to a new folder for the finalized edits. She really didn't have to edit it that much since Sana's beauty is already like an inborn photoshopped girl.

Tzuyu just realized she's been staring at the photo she took during Twice's Sudden Attack. It's been oddly ten seconds ever since her eyes laid at the model in the photo. She shook her head and quickly exited the folder, directly proceeding to another Twice member.

"Stress-"

Was the only word she mumbled before continuing her work. Not a minute later in the middle of choosing which photo to edit, her alarm went off telling her it's already two-thirty in the morning. She sighed again, she should have not taken a long time in editing back at the office and just took it back home. It's her alarm for waking up to travel along with Twice for their photoshoot schedule at Nami Island—an eight hour land travel.

Tzuyu was kind of wondering why JYP didn't booked a flight for this trip, it should have only lasted for an hour if by plane. She yawned this time when her phone rang telling her an email is need to be read. Picking up her phone, she then checked the message.

∅ Jeongyeon-unnie

    Tzuyu, bring your car along since the van can't handle more heavy equipment. You guys have to travel a bit far later, it's hard to have a flat tire along the way.

She sighed. So she has to drive in her condition today? She even thought about sleeping along the way since it's far enough to gain back her energy. Before she could even reply, another message from the latter came.

  ∅ Jeongyeon-unnie

     Oh, I forgot to tell you that it was JYP who told me today as he was looking for you. PD-nim thought that you're still around so yeah. That's all! Take care!

Another sighed came, along with another message.

  ∅ Jeongyeon-unnie

     And grab this chance to date Sana you dumb robot! lol I'm expecting some relationship from this one week project stay after you come back! haha Ciao~

Tzuyu's brow ticked. 'What the hell is she talking about?' She shook her head and left her computer idled once more to pack up.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

"I'm still sleepy!" Sana whined as she tried to lower the back rest of her seat, but Momo didn't want her since she will be crushed from behind.

"Why did you went home late anyway?" Mina asked as her eyes glued to her phone—playing games again.

Sana blushed after her rude mind replayed the event that had happen. She looked out of the window so that her blushes be hidden from the girl beside her. "I went out to eat a bit since I was hungry."

Partially true, but she couldn't really admit the fact the the one she with was her long time crush—Chou Tzuyu.

"Ahh, is this why you gave me the chicken sandwich?" Momo asked while munching the said food.

Sana nodded. "Well, I order too much and thought I could eat it all since I was really hungry."

This time, it's false. Tzuyu was really the one who ordered it all.

"Where have you eaten? I think most of the nearby restaurants are closed at ten in the evening." Nayeon pondered as she amused herself watching the streets going to the JYP Entertainment—streets that dim and only lighted up with street lights.

Sana swallowed, she's really not good with making up stories. Especially the one who's asking where her members—her cunning and sly members who will juice her out 'til no hidden information is left in her.

"Just in a twenty-four hour convenient store two blocks away." She said, silently praying that the latter won't fire another question.

"Ah, is that so? Who were you with?" The older girl asked again.

Sana cursed internally. "I just walked alone."

"You walked alone?!" Jihyo exclaimed earning everyone's attention.

'Can't you be any be louder Thomas?' Sana mentally shot back. "The streets are not that empty, there are many people loitering around. Besides, I was being careful—don't worry about it too much. I'm here, still complete." She then rolled her eyes, emphasizing that she's pissed and letting the others know that she doesn't want to entertain anymore questions.

"But next time-" Their Manager spoke from the shotgun seat without even glancing at them. "You should inform us about your whereabouts and who are you with."

Sana looked down and muttered a small 'sorry' making the manager sighed and glanced at them.

"And that goes for all of you as well."

"Yes, Manager-nim." The rest of the girls said in unison.

"Good, we're here." She said as she unbuckle and got out of the car. Sana sighed and got out as well.

When all of them are outside the car, their manager said that they should wait by the lobby and wait for the other staffs that will come with them on the trip. Sana rubbed her arms due to the freezing wind in the morning. It's still three forty-five in the morning that's why the air is like a vaporized ice cube.

"Just gonna buy some hot choco guys—at Dunkin." She asked, pointing at the café across earning a nod from the others. She then walked nonchalantly and not looking where she was crossing when suddenly she was pulled backwards into someone's arms when a bicycle passed by earning a curse from the driver.

"Watch where you're crossing." Said the person who pulled her to safety.

Sana hurriedly turned around and found Tzuyu who still had the stoic face like how she remembered hours ago, but then her blushes came back once more after she remembered what she did two hours ago. To be specific, it's two hours, fifty-one minutes, and twenty-seven seconds (02:41:27).

"Uh-Uhm-" She stammered, like how her heart is right now. "S-Sorry, I was looking at my phone."

The girl rolled her eyes with a sigh. "It doesn't mean that it's because the streets are empty with cars means that you can just cross without looking." She shook her head before passing by her and walked straight to the café where Sana was supposed to go to.

", that's was a total turn off Sana! Stupid!" She scolded herself before following the latter inside the shop.

As she entered the shop, she saw Tzuyu standing by the counter looking at the menu displayed. She slowly stride her way beside the latter. When she stands beside her, seems like the latter didn't notice her or worst—she just doesn't care.

'Come on, Sana. You can do this.' She prayed. "What are you buy-" She didn't continue since the girl immediately left with a cup in hand. "She's so hard to get! Urgh!"

.

.

.

It's already four sharp in the morning, and all the staffs are outside waiting for their departure. 

"Okay everyone-" The Manager called everyone to gather up especially, Twice. "We'll be having a three car convoy since Tzuyu-ssi is bringing her car as well for the photography equipments. Everyone has their own assigned van and attendance will be checked. Is everyone clear?"

Everyone replied in a loud 'yes', the Manager nodded. "Okay, everyone- let's go. We need to catch up, time is ticking." She then left followed by others who went to the parking lot.

"Come on, Sana." Jihyo called. 

Sana flinched and hurriedly ran beside her leader. She was too trance knowing that Tzuyu brought her own car. She really wanted to ride it again so badly. The way Tzuyu drove it made her addicted to the feeling. And she's being weird again.

"What are you thinking?" Jihyo asked as she sat beside Sana inside the car. "You were blankly staring at something."

"Eh?" Sana blinked.

"More of like, blankly staring at—" Nayeon mouthed the last word making Sana's face heat up. The older girl had a teasing smirk again, and Sana felt like she's going to get teased nonstop.

"Shut up." She mumbled and crossed her arms, she then looked outside. The car is still in the parking lot and waited for the alpha team to move first, they will follow after, then Tzuyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter