Chapter 17

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved. Use the desktop version of your browser if you're using your phone. Thank you!

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

It's been two weeks ever since Tzuyu resigned and Sana couldn't help herself but miss the girl more. Her heart always seeks for the tall girl who's not even there anymore.

Sana was well aware that Tzuyu liked someone else, but then her heart was still too stubborn to believe it. She felt that Tzuyu liked her in someway, but she's not sure. 

As Twice was preparing for their upcoming MV, Sana was obviously not in the mood. 

Today, she was the only one who had a schedule. Her Manager went and picked her up. She sighed as she kept staring outside, she didn't even noticed that they had already arrived not until her Manager called her.

After an hour of preparing her image and over-all outfit, she sat on the chair while facing her supposed-to-be scene stage. She sighed again, trying to sound excited and jolly when in front of the staffs, still deep inside she was still depressed. She's not even sure if she'll be able to perform her choreo properly. Though the choreography was a piece of cake, still she was not in the mood but is required to.

"Sana-ssi," 

Sana looked away from her phone and looked at the one who called her. "Ah, yeah?" She forced a smile.

"Please get ready, we'll start in a minute." The staff said.

She nodded and settled her phone back in her bag where Manager was sitting. She then went in front while brushing the sides of her hair and smiled at the camera.

"Ready?" The Director called, she then nodded. "Get in!" He shouted to his right.

Sana raised a brow and looked at where the Director was looking, the staffs then came in along with a large reflector and placed it under the camera.

"Are you ready?" He asked again.

Sana was about to answer when someone beat her to it.

"Yes."

She immediately shot a surprised looked on her right side and found Tzuyu standing by her side with a stoic face.

"Tz-Tzuyu. . . ?" She whispered, her words almost got stuck in . Her heart was jumping crazily. She didn't know what she was feeling in the moment—excited? Happy? Conscious? Confused? Maybe all of it.

Tzuyu looked down on her with a small smile. "I'll be your partner for this scene." She said while smoothing her suit and adjusted her bolo tie properly.

Sana had her eyes wide, she didn't even know that she had a partner for this scene. 

Can she even concentrate? I think not.

While waiting for the Director's que, Sana looked down and tries not to be obvious she was talking.

"I thought you already went back to Taiwan?"

The girl hummed. "I did, but I came back for some business."

Sana looked at her. "Business?"

The latter nodded. "Business." She repeated.

It doesn't make any sense. What kind of business? If it's business, then why is she here?

"Then, why are you here?" She asked again. Tzuyu only glanced at her then looked back to the camera.

"I was about to get something from JYPE not before I was cornered by Dahyun and Chaeyoung, and said an artist needed some partner for her Music Video- didn't know it would be you." She said.

Sana's kept beating as loud as it can. She already felt nauseated. "Ahh-" The rest if the words vanished from her tongue.

"Get ready you two!" The Director exclaimed and the music was played.

As they were facing each other, Sana can't help but let a smile slip. When her part rolled in, she kept looking away making the Director cut the scene.

"You have to look at each other's eyes." He said.

Since Tzuyu was back facing the camera, her expression can't be seen. Obviously, Tzuyu suddenly smirked and make-faces. It's clearly distracting Sana to the nth power.

"Music!" He shouted, then the music was played again.

Sana's part rolled in and was able to lip-sync perfectly, but due to Tzuyu's presence, she looked down again and the record was cut for the second time.

"Don't look down! Look at her eyes!" He firmly instructed.

'Damn you, Tzuyu!' She thought and shake her smile off.

"You should concentrate." Tzuyu said.

Her brow twitched. 'What the-?' She mused and smiled sarcastically. "I am, for your information." She rolled her eyes.

Sana may be acting like a , but she was loving the feeling. It seems like she had forgotten all about the person Tzuyu likes.

The music was qued for the third time and she was able to look at Tzuyu directly not until she smiled—she got cut again.

"The original characters for this aren't smiling." He pondered again with a sighed. Sana could only cursed mentally.

Can she even finish her part with flying colors? It's just one damn stanza, yet she can't even end it seriously. She just hoped the Director had a long patience for this.

As they are positioned again, she looked at Tzuyu who had that damn smirk.

"Cut it out!" She whispered with her eyes wide, trying to emphasize she was serious.

"I didn't do anything." Tzuyu denied and looked away with another growing smirk, and before Sana could protest the music was played again. 

Finally, her part was done and now they have to change places and this time it's her turn to make the latter suffer. She smirked earning a raised brow from the girl.

The music rolled in once again, and Sana can't even believe it. Tzuyu's part only took one take.

'IMPOSSIBLE!' She mentally protest while watching the girl's playful smirk that she was trying to hide. Tzuyu was in all obvious making her the loser. 'Never knew she could be like this. Ugh-'

"Good job, Tzuyu-ssi!" The Director complemented and the latter bowed. "Solo shot, Sana-ssi!"

"Good luck." Tzuyu muttered before walking away.

"H-Hey! Wh-Where are you going?" Sana called, afraid that Tzuyu will leave again. She can't take it anymore if the girl will leave again.

Tzuyu glanced back at her with a raised brow. "I'm going to change."

"Th-Then-?"

"Then, I'm going back to JYPE. I need to get something." Tzuyu said before turning her back once more.

"W-Wait! C-Can we have lunch together?" Sana stammered. She can't even believe what she was saying all of a sudden. Maybe out of desperation that she doesn't want to lose Tzuyu again—not even losing one glance.

Tzuyu looked at her blankly before turning her back again. "I'll be waiting." She said while walking away.

Sana's heart jumped in happiness, she heard it right. Tzuyu will be waiting, now she can't wait 'til she finished recording.
.
.
.
"Wh-Where do you want to eat, Tzuyu-ah?" She asked.

Sana was clearly aware to herself that she put high hopes again. And she's gonna fall high for a hundredth times.

What is love? Love gives you stupidity. Where you always thought there's a chance for the other to love you back, but then when pain hits you, it's still okay to get high hopes again.

Tzuyu led her to the parking lot where the car was parked. The girl clicked the button key to unlock the car and opened the door for her, Sana then sat inside and strapped herself for safety.

'I miss riding her car~' She smiled after smelling the familiar scent of Tzuyu's car. The girl then got in and strapped herself in place.

It was even a miracle how she convinced her Manager to go out and eat with Tzuyu, even though she was told not to since there might be unnecessary rumors spreading.

"I know a place. It's near the JYP Entertainment anyway, so that I won't drive far anymore." Tzuyu said. Sana could only nod.

After a few minutes, they have arrived at the restaurant Tzuyu referred. When Tzuyu opened the door, she then got out and though why she hasn't noticed there's a resto behind the company?

They then went inside and Tzuyu could never make Sana fall anymore harder—she's already halfway through the next side of the earth—when she pull a chair for her and said she'll just order for them. 

Sana went red and cupped her cheeks after the latter left. 'Oh God! What the hell are you feeling again, Sana?' She thought. 'Tzuyu is making you go crazy again.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter