Chapter 13

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved, use the desktop version of your browser if you're using your phone. Thank you!

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

Rain poured heavily around Sareung station, and Sana could never been anymore gloomy. Out of the sudden drop of temperature, Tzuyu turned the cooler off and turned the heater on slightly. Sana just kept looking outside and kept sighing thinking of how to distract herself.

'What a life. . . ' She sighed quietly, not wanting the girl she's with notice.

Sana wanted to entertain herself by looking out of the view outside, but due to the heavy rain the background was foggy and had almost zero visibility. Though she can still see her members car few meters ahead and all the three cars had been running for just about forty-five kilometers per hour avoiding any accidents to happen.

Few minutes later, she felt the car slightly wobbled, and when she looked at the driver her eyes went wide. Tzuyu had a half-lid eyes staring blankly at the road.

"TZUYU-AH!" She exclaimed while gripping onto Tzuyu's arm and grabbed a handful of coat—and maybe a few skin. That made Tzuyu shot her eyes wide with a groan in pain.

"Ow- unnie, that hurts!" Tzuyu whined while gritting her teeth and hissed. Sana immediately lets go.

"S-Sorry! Yah! You were sleeping already!" She retorted and sighed.

"Sorry, I just can't help it. I'm too tired." The latter replied with a yawn. "Thank you for snapping me out of it."

"Can we stop to pick up some coffee?" Sana suggested. She became much more worried that the younger girl might sleep again.

"We're not allowed unless Manager-nim gave a permission."

Sana sulked deeper onto her seat with a dejected face. Suddenly, Tzuyu drove into a drive-thru burger joint. Sana shot a surprised look at her.

"It'll just be quick." Tzuyu said and fired order per order at the food attendee who then hurriedly punched in the orders. Five minutes later, their order was given and Tzuyu hurriedly drove off.

Sana held onto the drinks carefully not spilling the contents since Tzuyu was driving fifty-five just to catch the others.

"S-Slow down-" Sana gulped as she kept a fixed stare at the road.

"It's okay, I just need to catch up. Don't worry." Tzuyu assured as she drove passing through series of cars and trucks along the wide highway.

Sana was too nervous because of the weather, she's afraid that the car might skid due to a slippery road. "Tzuyu-ah- I-I can see their car." She said, her right hand gripped the edge of the seat.

When Tzuyu spot it, she immediately slowed down and went back to forty-five. Much to Sana's relief. She was never been so nervous in all her life. "That was dangerous."

"The wheels are don't easily skid even on mosses, oils and whatever those greasy liquids. Don't worry."

Sana looked at her with an unimpressed face. "And, is your car also accident-proof?" Tzuyu pouted making Sana blush. That was the first time she saw Tzuyu pouted and honestly, she finds her awfully cute. Kind of unfair for someone who wanted to move on. She immediately rolled her eyes and looked away.

.

.

.

Their ride was too silent, Sana felt like she was already hearing crickets inside the car. The storm already subsided, little drizzles were left. She checked her phone and looked at the time—eleven forty-nine before the noon hits—she already felt hunger and looked at the take outs Tzuyu bought earlier. The girl bought too much, they ate burgers for breakfast earlier, and this time hotdog in a bun was left along with a cold large cheese fries and two pairs of pineapple juice.

"Are you not hungry?" Tzuyu asked, Sana looked at her thinking she might catch a glimpse of Tzuyu looking at her while asking, but sadly not.

"Uhm- I am. How about you?" She asked and took the bag and checked the contents. "What do you want? Hotdog?" Pulling a boxed hotdog sandwich and offered it to the latter, but Tzuyu shook her head. "Eh? You need to eat something."

"I don't want that." Tzuyu said.

Sana took out the fries and gave it to her without even asking. Tzuyu picked one and ate it, she then wiped her fingers with the tissue hanging on the dashboard. Sana saw this and finds Tzuyu having a hard time eating—unlike earlier they took a stop that's why she was able to eat properly.

"Here." Sana held out a piece near Tzuyu's mouth. "I-I'll feed you instead." She blushed in the process thinking she'll be feeding her crush for the first time. 'OMYGOSH SANA!'

"You don't have to, I can manage."

Sana's brow ticked and pushed the fries onto Tzuyu's cheeks.

"HEY!" Tzuyu moved her head away as she kept trying to drive. "What are you doing?"

"YAH! I said eat!" Sana exclaimed with a pout, Tzuyu raised a brow.

"I can manage to feed myself. Don't—"

Tzuyu was cut-off since Sana pushed the fries into making her shut.

"And I said, it's okay." Sana fought back with an intimidating look making Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Don't argue, I'm the unnie here."

When Tzuyu swallowed it she immediately shot back a surprised look. "Wow? You don—"

Sana pushed three fries this time. "I said, don't argue." She then huffed. Though deep inside she never thought she could ever be like this especially to Tzuyu. Her mind is still running circles thinking about how she was able to pull off a stunt like that right now.

Tzuyu sighed and gave-up arguing.

'Maybe she's not gonna argue again.' Sana thought. She held one fries this time, Tzuyu only glanced it. 'She's so-' 

Tzuyu ate it. It was too quick for Sana to see, but she's sure that Tzuyu ate it. A smile slipped from her lips and fed the girl again and again. Tzuyu didn't argue anyway, but then her phone buzzed. Picking it up, she opened the message that came from Nayeon.

∅ Nayeon-unnie

    You guys are so sweeeeeeeet~~~~~~~

💕💕💕💕💕😆😆😆😆😍😍😍😍😏😏😏😏

   That's it, Sana~ FIGHTING! 😏

Sana's eyes went wide after reading it, heat risen up from the grave of her cheeks and shot her eyes outside the windshield, on the next car, there she found Nayeon feeding Momo an invisible food at the back seat. Her brow twitched in annoyance—they just have to, you know.

Dropping back her phone inside after putting it in silent. She then fed herself with some of the fries as she sulked again.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked catching Sana off guard. "You suddenly looked down after you read the message."

Sana looked at Tzuyu in awe, she never thought that Tzuyu would noticed—or, maybe she's just too obvious. 

"It's just Nayeonnie texting nonsense again out of boredom."

Smooth.

"Is that so." The latter replied.

Sana sighed again then looked outside, the  sun slowly shines as the rain started to fade. Rainbow then painted the sky.

"Waah~" She gasped, when the window suddenly panned down blowing fresh wind onto her face.

Sana looked at the girl beside her and found Tzuyu smiling, but not looking at her—just on the road. Sana didn't even noticed that she was already smiling as she looked back outside the scenic view.

'Right-' Sana laid her chin on her arm that was on the opened window. 'You can really move on from this, Sana. Geez-'
.
.
.
All of them got their cars on the ferry, and Sana could never been more happy that she was able to get out of it and stretched her whole body.

"Ugh-" She moaned, hearing cracks from her joints and felt relief after sitting for eight hours straight. She then felt a tap on her shoulders, when she turned around she already regretted it.

"Sana and Tzuyu sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ♪" Nayeon teased, along with her other members who had the same annoying smiles plastered over their face.

Sana rolled her eyes and leaned on the railings, trying to enjoy the wide oceanic view. She felt her sides being lightly elbowed, yet she didn't looked at whoever that is.

"Are you guys official already? Wew~ that was fast." Nayeon pushed again.

"You will really find love along the way~" Jihyo seconded.

Sana groaned. "Stop it. I'm not gonna push myself anymore to her, okay?"

"Eh? Why?" Mina asked while keeping her hair steady behind her hand due to the strong breeze. Nayeon raised a brow along with Jihyo. 

"That is so Un-Sana like." The eldest retorted. "The past few days—weeks even—you were stalking her like a tail, and suddenly this? Whoa- hold your brain for a moment right there Missy."

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah- you even went crazy reading silly fictional story about you and her."

"You just need a bowl of jokbal." Momo commented out of nowhere making them jumped and looked at the her. "What?" 

"You just have to bring that along?" Nayeon asked with a scrunched face while eyeing Momo's bowl of fats. "Eat at the dining table."

"It's cool they're selling jokbal here~" The pig-addict grinned from ear to ear before noticing someone was gone. "Hey- where's Sana?"

When they all turned around, the said girl indeed disappeared.

"Just let her." Jihyo said. "Let's just get some snacks."

.

.

.

Sana went back to where the Tzuyu's car was parked, when she reached it the owner was out of sight. How in the world can she get her bag that is locked inside?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter