Chapter 15

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Other girl's Side)

Nayeon was currently covering to conceal her amusing grin from the other staffs. Jihyo and the others tried their best not to grin too much or else they will be questioned why. 

The bunny-like girl nudged their leader by the elbow and whispered. "Wow- just look at Sana go."

Jihyo chuckled, and covered as well while giving an approving nod. "She totally nailed her photoshoot today."

They can clearly hear how the staffs were giving good comments to Sana everytime she strike a pose, and the rest of Twice can't even believe this was happening.

"Maybe something good happened last night." Nayeon grinned, wiggling her brow. Jihyo pushed her by her shoulder while laughing.

"Keep quiet will you?" Jihyo said.

"We should let them be together often." Mina giggled.

The two nodded in unison. "Agree."

After a few minutes, Sana was done and was congratulated by the staff and of course, by the Photographer herself—Chou Tzuyu. Sana then skipped happily towards them and Nayeon can't stopped herself again.

"Today is such a good day. Isn't it, Sana?" She asked.

Sana titled her head as she wrapped a Pocari towel around her shoulder. "Eh? What do you mean?"

Jihyo shook her head. "Nothing~"

Sana blinked, obviously she didn't understand why and Nayeon had a good laugh because of Sana's slow demeanor at times.

The Manager then announced to pack their things up since they'll be going back first thing in the morning.

"So, you'll be riding with Tzuyu again?" Jihyo asked while trying not to sound like she was teasing.

Sana shook her head. "No, I think we'll be able to get some sleep properly now. I don't think it's necessary to accompany her back."

Nayeon glanced at Jihyo before looking at Sana. "So it's okay if I'll ride with her, right?" ...I don't think she'll let even just one of us.

Sana shrugged. "I don't mind."

'Eh?' The four girls looked at her in surprise. That was unexpected, especially to Nayeon. She's sure enough that Sana would be acting like a jealous girlfriend again like before.

"Sana,"

All of them flinched and looked behind them, their eyes went wide seeing who the person is.

"Have you packed your things?" Tzuyu asked. 

Nayeon and the rest tried not to smile as they squealed internally. Jihyo faced away from them with pressed lips, but her eyes were left ogling at the couple. Nayeon grabbed Mina's arm and started gripping it tightly. Momo pretended she was checking her phone when in fact her eyes were the ones checking other much more important things-in front of her.

"N-Not yet, why?" Sana glanced away and the others cried silently praising God for letting them witnessed this memorable event.

Tzuyu nodded, while her hands are busy putting the DSLR inside the camera bag. "When you're done, call me. I'll help you put your luggage in my car." She then walked away without saying goodbye.

Nayeon bursted. "OH MY GOD!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAH-!!!!" She jumped and shook Sana's body endlessly. "Oh. My. God. Sana."

They all can clearly see how flustered Sana is, and is worth teasing. They just can't let it slide this time, not after witnessing it.

"Leave me alone. " The squirrel huffed and walked away towards her bag on the table.

"Oh, we will." Jihyo smirked. "We will leave you two alone later."

"I'm crying," Nayeon sniffed while dramatically wiping some invisible tears. "My baby is growing up."

"I don't mind being single for the rest of my life as long as you two will end up together." Jihyo wiggled her brow making Sana redder. 

The rest of them kept teasing Sana even after they all have arrived back in their room. Sana was so sick of it to the point she kept screaming at her laughing friends just to make them stop, but sadly it made them more.
.
.
.
A knock came, and Momo opened it.

"It's for you," Momo grinned and moved away from the door revealing their unexpected visitor. "Sana-chan~"

Nayeon started grinning like a maniac and jumped over her pillow face first. "Sana, your visitor is waiting~"

Sana looked away, obviously trying to hide her red face from the visitor.

"Oy, Sana-chan~" Momo urged again, as she hides her head behind the door while gesturing a teasing wiggling brows on her fellow Japanese friend. 

Sana combed her hair with her fingers before walking towards the door. "Yes, Tzuyu-ah?" She whispered.

"Yes, Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon imitated Sana's voice quietly, but enough to be heard from the girls inside the room. Sana glared at her slightly on the sides.

"I came to pick-up your carrier," Tzuyu said blandly. "You haven't called me, so I just came instead."

Sana bit the tip of her thumb and started twist and turning. "U-Uhm-"

"You haven't?" The taller girl asked again.

Jihyo suddenly interrupted. "Ah, Tzuyu-ah-" The girl looked at her. "Sana needs some help actually, can you please?"

Sana was obviously shocked at how fast Jihyo teleported from her bed to beside the tall girl in seconds. The train was already holding onto the girl's arm as she kept ushering the latter to come in. Nayeon grabbed Tzuyu's other arm and pull the maknae inside.

"Sorry for the trouble Tzuyu-ah~" Nayeon cooed. 

Sana looked like she was about to explode of how red she was, the girls could tell how she wanted them to be skinned alive for letting Tzuyu in. Nayeon can feel the glare behind her head that was drilling her skull, but she couldn't careless, all she cares was that her ship was sailing.

"Where's your luggage, unnie- I mean, Sana?" Tzuyu said while looking around trying to find the still unidentified item.

Nayeon had her back glued to the wall as she tried to eat her own fist out of the feels she was witnessing. Jihyo can't even removed her own stupid smile, along with Momo and Mina who seems to behaving a good time just by watching Sana's reaction.

Sana, on the other hand, kept mouthing at them to stop and get out when all of a sudden Nayeon raised two fingers forming a 'v'-shape and placed both tip on each sides of before sticking her tongue out, Sana's eyes went wide along with her blooming red face. 

They kept laughing silently, clutching onto their tummies as they tried to hold their voices down. When Tzuyu turned around to look at them, everyone was totally quick to pretend they are checking their phones, except for Sana who kept looking down.

"Where's your luggage, Sana?" Tzuyu asked again and looked back at the corner where their carriers had been placed.

"Uhm- here." Sana walked towards it and pulled it near the bed where she then sat, bending down a bit to hide her deadly glare towards her teasing friends. She then opened her luggage. "I can do it actually, you don't need to help me Tzuyu-ah. Th-"

"I just wanted to help." Tzuyu cut her off while crouching down in front of her. "I've got nothing to do anyway." She then smiled along with her cute dimple on the sides.

It seems as if Sana had forgotten that there are other people inside the room, but they don't mind being ignore-they're literally got the best seat of the house.

"Tz-Tzuyu-ah," Sana looked away as she kept putting some clothes inside her carrier. "I think, Manager-nim wouldn't-"

"I already asked her. You don't have to worry about it."

Sana flinched. "Is that so." 

"If you don't want to I can-"

"Oh, trust me Tzuyu-ah, Sana is okay with it." Nayeon grinned innocently. "Right, guys?"

The other three nodded, Jihyo then spoke. "Yeah, you don't have to worry about it Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu then looked at the girl in front of her. Sana flinched and smiled.

"Uhm- let's get packing." Sana said without even giving the younger girl a spare of glace. The others were totally enjoying this too much.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

"Thank you for helping, Tzuyu-ah." She said while looking at Tzuyu shutting her car trunk. The girl then faced her with her unfazed look.

"No problem." Tzuyu said while checking her watch. "It's almost dinner time, want to eat dinner together?" She said while giving a small smile. "My treat."

Sana blushed, another dinner date with Tzuyu. Shaking her head immediately, she looked away while playing with her fingers. "Uhm- Nayeonnie and the others said we'll eat dinner together."

"I already asked them and they said it's okay."

Sana shot her wide eyes to the latter. "What?" She said. Obviously, she couldn't even believe what she was hearing. Is this even happening?

Suddenly her mind became bold and brave. Not even the smart-side of her brain could even filtered it when if finally came out of . "Are you asking me out on a date?" ...I. AM. SO. DEAD.

Tzuyu chuckled. "If you call it that way, then okay- it's a date then."

Sana's heart already left her chest, she'll be having problems looking for it later. And, is there a blush eraser? She badly want one right now.

"Wh-Wh-Why?" Sana had mustered to look up to the latter who already raised a brow.

"Why?" Tzuyu tilted her head. "Hmm-" She then walked away making Sana followed from behind. "I actually don't know." She glanced down with an awkward grin.

Sana blushed even harder when she thought about Tzuyu liking her back. Maybe she really had a chance after all? But why does everytime she wanted to forget her, Tzuyu is suddenly making her heart flutter once more. Then when her hopes are already high up, Tzuyu then will be involved with something that will turn her heart back to ashes. She's currently torn between being happy or sad since she doesn't want to let her hopes up. Her smile faded.

"Why are you sad?" Tzuyu asked out of the blue, she then faced her and stared at her face like she was inspecting the answers on her face.

Sana looked away and walked ahead. "Nothing! I was just thinking of something."

The girl followed from behind as they are on their way back up to Twice's room. "Mind sharing?"

Tzuyu will be the death of her.

"No," She sticks out her tongue out. "It's only for me."

Both of them seem to have a good time with each other, yet why does Sana felt something odd to Tzuyu's sudden closeness? The girl is not really like this—very unusual—then suddenly helping her out of the blue to the point where the younger one visited their room just to help her pack her things. That is so girlfriend-like thing to do. She kept thinking so hard that she already passed by their room, not until she was pulled back.

When she looked up, Tzuyu was looking down on her worriedly. "Are you okay, Sana?"

Tzuyu's warm hands holding onto her wrist burned her skin to the bones. She shook her head quickly. "Ah! Yes! S-Sorry, I'm just thinking about something. Haha-" She said as she pulled her hand back and walked away from the girl. "I'll see you later then."

Tzuyu nodded and left. Sana sighed and looked down before entering their room.

Eventually, Sana declined in the last minute leaving a baffled maknae and a confused group behind. Even the ride back to Gangnam was silent for the two.

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

A week later, Sana and Tzuyu rarely saw each other again since both of them got busy schedules. Their schedules are different this time, but only this week due to JYP assigning Tzuyu to back-up Dahyun for the photo album takes of Got7.

"Tzuyu,"

Tzuyu turned her head to the sides and finds Jeongyeon coming in. "What is it?" She asked, looking back to the computer. She's currently editing the photos she took when they were in Nami Island.

"You've been called by PD-nim to Studio four now." The latter said while taking a seat in front of her computer.

"Why?"

Jeongyeon shrugged. "I don't know, I was just asked by Pinky-nim to let you know about this."

Tzuyu sighed and saved her work to finish it later. "Troublesome." She mumbled, before taking her hoodie and left towards the said studio.

When she reached the studio, she politely bowed after seeing JYP on his seat. 

"Yes, PD-nim?"

The man looked at her with a smile. "Ah, Tzuyu-ssi have a seat." He beckoned at the rotating chair beside him, Tzuyu sat after giving a small bow. "You must be wondering why I called you."

Tzuyu nodded.

"Well, the song you wrote will be recorded today." JYP grinned, making her eyes wide.

Her eyes went wide. "Eh? What song?" She asked, looking at the man in disbelief.

The latter chuckled. "You seemed surprised?"

Tzuyu had hang. "Yes, I am very surprised. I don't know what you're talking about PD-nim."

The man chuckled again while nodding. "Well, let's say you accidentally submitted your lyrics along with your report three nights ago."

Tzuyu had hanging as well. Swallowing hard, she blinked and tried to remember where she put the lyrics. 'What the-' When she remembered where she silently cursed. She didn't mean to insert it along with her report after finishing writing it. It was just a spur of moment when her other co-workers got back and she doesn't want to be teased if caught.

"I'm kind of wondering if maybe you inserted it in purpose so that you won't be embarrassed, perhaps?" JYP grinned making her looked away. "Well, don't worry I'm not telling anyone about this." He patted her head before looking back at the monitor. "I'm assuming you wrote this for someone you like?"

Tzuyu blushed and tried to hold back her flustered expression. 'This is bad-'

"I did say anyone can write the lyrics though, and I find yours worth recording. It had cute lines." He chuckled again. "Mind telling this old man for whom is this?"

Tzuyu grinned awkwardly and scratched her nape. "N-No one in particular."

The man nodded, but obviously not buying it. "I know you like someone, Tzuyu. Your lyrics says everything."

Tzuyu was too careless and had written a song within just a day after sorting out her feelings for a certain girl.

│Flashback│

'It's been awhile since I noticed it, but it's really bugging me off.' She thought while editing photos again.

Tzuyu's mind always drifted off somewhere where she doesn't want it to go.

'Did I just see Sana-unnie too beautiful today?' She wondered again as her eyes kept staring at the screen—yes, it's Minatozaki Sana again.

"Oh," 

Somebody hissed, she then looked at her sides and finds Jeongyeon looking at her monitor.

"Sana is really hot, neh?" Jeongyeon said with a smirk. "You're so lucky, you know that?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and ignored the girl. She always heard that from them, that Sana had a crush on her and was very obvious. This made her wonder if how true it is, and how this is not some kind of a bait from her friends just to empty love life.

'I wonder.' She thought, her fingers kept clicking the mouse for further edits as her mind drifted somewhere.

She then thought if Sana really had a crush on her then why? What did she see on her? It was very odd to begin with. They only interact during photoshoots and meetings—she was even silent most of the time. She doesn't fancy talking. 

So why? What's there to like?

Tzuyu kept contemplating against her thoughts since she still can't figure it out. She knows that she doesn't held any signs of romantic affection towards the girl. Yes, Sana is friendly—and clingy—to the extent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter