Chapter 6

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tzuyu's Side)

After eating lunch, both hurriedly got back to their hotel room since Tzuyu was complaining about her aching head. The moment they reached their room, Tzuyu slumped on the bed while holding her head.

"Tzuyu-ah, does it hurt so much?" Sana asked as she sat beside the latter and hugged her sideways.

"Don't worry, I'll just sleep this off." Tzuyu pushed Sana gently and laid on the mattress. Her face scrunched up indicating the pain she's having.

"I'll get you water." Sana stands and gets a bottled water, she then puts it on top of the side table for Tzuyu to reach. "I'll just pack our things, call me okay."

The latter nodded, Sana the covered her with a blanket.

"Argh!" She gritted her teeth out of pain, and grab a fistful of blanket.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Sana ran back to her. "Tch, I'll just stay here. Don't worry." She laid behind the grunting latter and hugged her through her waist. "I'm right here, Tzuyu-ah. I'll never leave you alone."

Tzuyu felt relaxed despite of the cracking feeling in her head. Sana is a natural healer for her. She needs Sana more than anything. She then felt Sana kissed her head making her lulled to sleep.
.
.
.
When she woke up, her head is still tingling with a slight ache still visible enough for her to winced in pain. 

Checking the clock on the side table, it's already quarter to four in the afternoon, so she passed out quite longer this time.

Tzuyu was about to sit when she felt an arm over her waist, looking sideways, she then found the girl she loves—Sana.

Brushing some strands away from the sleeping beauty. "Sana. . . " She whispered. "Why am I so blind before? I disregarded those feelings because I thought what you're doing to me is just out of being friendly."

Yes, Tzuyu finally regained all her memories. And she then realized why she wasn't able to acknowledge her own feelings back then, but she knew deep inside that she had it.

|Flashback|

"I will repeat again your partners; Sana and Tzuyu; Nayeon and Jeongyeon; Mina and Chaeyoung; and lastly Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun." JYP then smiled. "Is everything clear?"

Everyone nodded.

Tzuyu slung her camera bags on her shoulders before slowly walking towards her assigned partner—Minatozaki Sana—who always had the time to annoy her every chance she gets.

Yes, the Taiwanese did considered the Japanese squirrel annoying since she was always clingy, yet it doesn't mean Tzuyu hates her. Just the fact that she doesn't want to get into some serious scandal with a celebrity eventhough they are only friends.

Friends. Are they even? To her, at least.

Though Sana was clingy, she didn't mean to be friends with her, only for Professionalism as both are co-workers in some projects. Yet, Sana wants them to be friends and she had no choice, but to go along with it.

Seeing Sana grinning so big as she stopped just right in front of her, her thoughts were then changed.

Maybe they are friends. Why not?

When Tzuyu was about to speak, Sana's manager came in telling them that they need to go.
.
.
.
As she was preparing the cameras that she will be using, she saw Sana came out from the other room already changed into her photoshoot outfit and had her make-up done. All the staffs packed their things up and bid goodbye since they had other schedules in the next half hour as well, leaving the two alone.

'Whoa-' Tzuyu thought after seeing Sana looked so stunning. Eventhough she was only wearing a simple sailor-type of dress matching a light make-up, Sana became an eye-catcher.

Eye-catcher indeed.

Tzuyu, in time, finished setting her things up in a flash and doesn't want the latter caught her staring. She slung the strap around her neck and then held her camera gently.

"Are you ready, Sana-ssi?" She asked, Sana nodded. Quickly turning her back against the older girl when Sana spoke.

"Uhm, how old are you?"

Tzuyu turned her head sideways and looked at the idol.

"I'm 19."

"Ah, I'm 21." Sana grinned, yet Tzuyu just looked at her with no interest at all.

'She's starting again.' Tzuyu thought as she once again faced away from the squirrel. "Sana-ssi, you can start by doing some pose by the window."

The said girl meekly followed her instructions and started doing some series of pose by the window.

"Stop glancing at the camera." Tzuyu said, she almost raised her tone but gladly she was able to control it.

Tzuyu is easily annoyed when Sana is around and she doesn't know why. She easily gets pissed when Sana is smiling towards her, when Sana is being clingy around her. Just because she doesn't want to get involved in some dating rumors.

Or was it?

A few hours later, Tzuyu managed to fasten their pace by not entertaining Sana's frequent jolliness. 

Sana was obviously too distracting for her.

Checking her watch, it was already half past one in the afternoon.

"I think that's enough already, Sana-ssi." Tzuyu dropped her camera and congratulate her for her hard work. "You can change your clothes now, and call your manager after."

Tzuyu then left her alone again to fix her things and prepared to head back to the company.

Seeing Sana went to the other room, she deeply sighed. But, not long after Sana came out fully changed back to her casual clothes.

"Ah, Tzuyu-ah." Sana played with her fingers nervously when Tzuyu looked at her with a raised brow. "Wanna, uhm- eat lunch with me?"

"No, thank you." Tzuyu turned her head away and continue packing her things.

Sana sulked and sighed. 

"Is it your treat?" Tzuyu spoke without even glancing at her.

Sana smiled and jumped. "Yes! Of course!"

"Let me just finish packing up."

"Okay!" She jumped in excitement and picked up her bag. "I'll just wait outside."

While she continued packing her cameras inside, she then thought about how Sana looked like when she rejected her lunch offer. 

'I suddenly feel bad after seeing her sulk like that.' Tzuyu thought while zipping up the last bag.

Slinging the two camera bags on her shoulder and neck, she then walked out to where the older girl is waiting.

The moment she stepped out, the girl spun around and Tzuyu's breath was caught. Sana looked so dashing and stunning, especially with a smile.

"Ah, glad your done." Sana grinned while tucking her hair behind her left ear.

Tzuyu swallowed a lump of air. Sana was honestly breath-taking at that second. She wished she had taken picture of that. Next time, she'll get her camera ready.

And now she's feeling something weird inside her stomach, yet brushed it off instantly.

"Let's get going, I still have other shoots to attend to." Tzuyu passed by her and walked briskly ahead.

"Ah, yes! Wait up!" Sana ran behind her and trip, at the same time, Tzuyu turned around.

Catch!

Tzuyu catch her by her waist and hugged her closer accidentally.

Their eyes found each other in a slow pace of motion. Tzuyu saw how wide Sana's eyes are and obviously surprised how she was able to catch her on time.

Funny how she just realized it. She also catched Sana like this last time.

Unintentionally intended to happen by fate.

She smirked at the thought while pulling the latter closer after a devious plan slipped in her mind.

Tzuyu flicked her forehead making Sana groan in pain and hold onto the swollen spot.

"Yah!"

Tzuyu smirked and pulled away from her. "What are you thinking about huh?" She then walked away. "C'mon, hurry up. I'm hungry."

Noticing that the squirrel hasn't catched up, she turned her body halfway and found the older one stay rooted on her spot.

"Oy!" Tzuyu turned back with her signature blank face. "Or, shall I go back instead?"

With that, Sana ran immediately beside her and they then continued walking.

"Yah! You don't need to flick my forehead!" Sana pouted while rubbing her forehead again.

Tzuyu suddenly felt like teasing the latter. "Not my fault why you feel like sleeping in my arms."

"You're so mean."

Tzuyu smirked again. 'What a nuisance.'

"C'mon!" Sana exclaimed happily and linked their arms together pulling Tzuyu in a hurry.

"H-Hey!" Tzuyu's eyes went wide as she was pulled away. 'She's really a handful.'
.
.
.
Reaching the small resto, both are glad that there aren't many customers around, just a pair or two. Tzuyu followed the older one who then sat at the farthest side of the room away from the window.

'Ah, pretty obvious why.' She then took a seat across the latter and settled her things beside her. When she looked up, she caught Sana staring at her.

"What?" Tzuyu asked making Sana flinched.

"U-Uhm, what do you want to eat?" Sana scrambled on the menu and immediately hid her face behind it.

'What's her problem?' Tzuyu raised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter